Modern warfare

G!P Reader x Florence.

Florence comes home from a long day, and all she wants is to curl up  next to her girlfriend, who won't get off the PlayStation..

Florence's POV

Finally, I get home. It's been a long week. Y/n knows I'm coming  home today. She said she was going to have dinner ready for me, and I couldn't wait.

Quietly, I open the door. "Y/n? baby?" I call out but hear nothing. I put my bags down and walked into the kitchen. Nothing. I open the oven. Nothing.

Where is she?

"For fucks sake!!!" I hear her voice. At least I know she's home. I walk to the computer room and there she is headset on. Walking up behind her, I draped my arms over her neck, my finger snaking into her top. I kiss her cheek as she jumps slightly.

"Babe, hey, you're back!" She kisses me softly. I get lost in the kiss. Y/n pulls off her headset and turns standing and holding me. I rest my head against her chest, just enjoying the moment.

"I didn't realise that was the time, I'm so sorry I go caught up in a few death matches."

She kisses my head before sitting back down. "It's ok. I need to unpack anyway."

"Ok, I'll finish this match, then I'm all yours, mi amor." I walk to grab my bag and sort out my case. I put the majority of the clothes in the wash and get myself into some nice, comfortable joggers with a baggy top. Y/n has seen me in some state, so I know she won't mind.

After making myself a cup of tea, I sit in the sofa scrolling through the television.

I hear y/n still shouting upstairs. I roll my eyes and go up to talk to her.

"Baby?" No response. I walk into the room. Headset still on I places my hand on her shoudlers, causing her to jump a little.

"I'm almost done, babe, I promise."

I sigh, nod and leave the room.

30 minutes later, she still hasn't come downstairs. I clash around the kitchen   in frustration. I've just come home from being away for a whole week she's had all week to play her games.

I groan and walk upstairs, getting a great idea. I go to our room heading toward my underwear drawer. I pick out her favourite set and slip it on.

After I'm fully ready, I walk into the gaming room. Yeah, just where I left her.

"Baby?" I ask

"I know. I'm sorry, 5 more minutes." Her eyes never left the screen.

I walk and sit opposite her. Her mouth hangs open.

"Nah that fucking prick he's camping!" Her eyes never leaving me as I crawl over to her. Pushing her body back, I slip off her shorts.

She mouthed out the words. What're you doing, babe?

I run my hand over her bulge. "You keep playing, baby." I slip my hand into her boxers, grabbing hold of her dick. Her head hangs back.

"Nuh uh, eyes on the game or I stop." I slowly stroke the full length of her dick.

"What, seriously?" She moans out softly. I nod, speeding up my movements.

I can hear the guy on her head set. "Yo y/n where'd you go??"

I lick the tip of her cock swirling my tongue around it.

"I'm here, dude." She suppresses moans as I take her in my mouth fully as I bob my head up and down.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I look up at her, a smirk on my face with my lips wrapped around her dick.

"Boys, give me 2 minutes. I'll be right back. ok, don't start a new game until I'm back." She mutes her headset.

"Flo, fuck!" I suck harshly on the tip of her cock.

"I told you to keep playing, didn't I?"

She kneels next to me, her hands wnadering over my body. "I'd rather fuck you my love."

I put my hand up to her chest. "Nope, you wanted to play your game, so now you're gonna play it whilst I play with you, and if you stop again, you will not be going anywhere near this." I run my hand between my legs and gesture for her to sit back in her chair. "Again." I wait for her to put her headset on.

"Right, I'm back, guys." I watch as the game starts before slowly stroking her cock. Something she can deal with easily. I trace my nails over her thighs, making her even harder than before. I unclipped my bra, throwing it across the room.

Her eyes on me, I run my hand over my breasts sucking on two fingers, working my wet finger over my hardening nipple.

She silently mouths the word, 'please', making me chuckle. My hand finds it way in between my legs. I slip my hand inside my underwear, feeling how wet I am. As much as I want her, she has to pay for ignoring me all evening.

I run my fingers over my slit gathering the wetness before rubbing tight circles over my clit making myself jump at the contact, not realising how turned on I was.

Her mouth hangs open as she watches me. I slowly inserted 1 finger, pumping it in and out of myself.

I moan out her name as I do, making her stop anything she's doing, her controller across the room before she picked me up, slamming me into the nearest wall, her lips assaulting my neck. I pull at her t-shirt before getting it off her. I grab her face, kissing her deeply her tongue in my mouth as she dominates the kiss.

I dig my nails into her now exposed back as she carries me to the bedroom.

"You're such a fucking tease! arent you? What happened to my good girl?" She throws me on the bed, kneeling between my legs before she literally rips my panties off me. I gasp when the cool air hits my pussy, squeeling out loudly whislt I look down at her.

Reaching down, I tangle my hands in her hair, wanting her closer. Roughly, she wraps her arms around my thighs, holding me in place as she softly licks up and down.

The initial contact makes me jump and blindly pull hard on her hair. Her hot wet tonuge skillfully and quickly finds my clit repeatedly flicking over it.

My eyes roll to the back of my head "Yes, yes, FUCK YESSS!!!"

She makes quick work in making. the coil in my stomach build. My breathing gets heavier the closer to the edge I am. "Can I cum? Please." I scream out as she sucks hard on my clit.

"Course you can, baby." As soon as those words leave her mouth, my whole body convusles 
pulse after pulse of pure pleasure taking over me. I trap her between my thighs as my body rises and tightness before ewlttign go completely. Gushes of wetness that she laps up joyfully.

I hold onto her head, feeling like I could literally float away.

My body crashes against the mattress as every inch of me completely relaxes.

I roll onto my side, clutching at the sheets, waves of pleasure still rushing through me. Y/n lays behind me, her arms engulfed me as I scootch backwards. I rach my hand back, stroking her hard dick.

"It's ok, baby. You don't need to." I roll and face her. Kissing her neck lazily.

"I feel bad." My eyes close gradually tiredness taking over.

"Please take it as my apology for not being ready for you when you got home." She kisses my forehead, pulling me in closer to her.

"I love you." I close my eyes listening to her heartbeat.

"I love you too, Mi amore."

A/n hey guysss I'm still kicking! trying to write. I got a new job, and I started seeing someone. I have like next to no free time at all atm, but I will try get these out when I can. I hope everyone has been enjoying this gorgeous weather we've had. Until next time! Peace out! As always, any requests are welcome!