Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2

Florence's POV

Y/n pulls away. "What was that for?" I scan her face... The fuck did I do that for? Fuck sakes Flo she's still processing her breakup!

"I'm sorry, I just... I really wanted to kiss you." I get off her standing up and walking back to the bathroom.

"Woah, hang on, we need to talk about this." Y/n chases after me.

"No, we don't. Can we just forget it happened? Please?" I don't want to forget it, but it's what she needs right now. I dip the brush in the paint and continue painting.

"If that's what you want, Flo." I feel her behind me she grabs the roller and continues. After the most awkward few hours painting, we're done.

"This looks great, y/n." I turn to her, and she's already looking at me.

"Not bad at all. This colour is so much better you were right." We both stand and look at our work. I turn to face her again, now noticing she's covered in blue specs.

"You're covered in paint Y/n." I rub my thumb over her cheek to show her.

"Aweh man! alright, you go grab up some dinner. I'll get cleaned up, and we can open some wine. Ready and break!" Y/n runs off to the bedroom,
and I leave to go grab a pizza for us.

"Can I get a large Picante nduja pizza oh and a buratta salad aswell please." I sit down waiting. I really hope I haven't fucked this up. Stupid urges!

"Pizza for Florence." I jump up. "Yeah, that's me!"

I walk back to her apartment, letting myself in.

"Y/n, I got the food!" I shout out to her. "Y/n?" I walk closer to her room. Her doors open a little. I can hear her singing to herself. It's cute.

I hide a little when I see her figure dancing around, she's stands in front of the full-length mirror only in her underwear. I tuck my bottom lip between my teeth at the sight. I can't take my eyes off her tight body, her perfect abs, her perfectly rounded ass. Fuck!

I should stop watching, but I can't. As she rotates, I see her bulge. The mere sight of it makes me wet. I remember how good she was in bed. Somehow, she looks bigger. I don't remember the last time I was really fucked. The ache between my legs gets worse, I decide to retreat, I sit on the sofa and wait for her to come out.

"Ohhh, that smells so! good!" She jumps over the back of the sofa landing next to me. Taking the box of me.

"Rude!" She shoves nearly a whole piece in her mouth. "Mm fuck! that's good pizza!"

"Well, I'm going to use a plate." I try to stand.

"Do you ever let go Flo? You never used to be this uptight." I sit shocked.

"Just get a bit messy. I don't care." I swallow the spit in my mouth. I grab a slice of pizza, the topplings starting to slip off, I put it back down.

"I'll make a mess y/n."

Y/n picks up the slice. "Sit back, close your eyes, and open your mouth." My body tightens. She did not just say that to me. The twinge between my legs is unbearable again. I do as she instructed. I lay in wait. Y/n puts the pizza in my mouth. I can feel the toppings falling off. I open my eyes, putting my hand up to try to stop it. I take a bite, and she pulls it away.

"See, mess." I direct her towards my t-shirt now covered in pizza toppings.

"It'll come out in the wash." Y/n licks her fingers before taking another
bite of pizza. Why is this casual evening full of sexual tension??