'That' Pink Dress

Fem reader x Flo. It's the days after the show and the paper is saying all sorts about Flo's body. She's put out an Instagram post but she's a little insecure so you remind her...

"No the papers are fucking pricks."

"Baby, BABY come here." I pull Flo close to me sitting her on my lap and engulfing her in my arms.
"You are beautiful all of you is so beautiful! Your face." I kiss her face softly. "Your nose." "Your chin" I kiss her between each making her giggle. I sit her next to me. "Your neck." I swipe my tongue over her neck making her shiver.

"Your shoulders" I move her strap as I kiss her shoulders making her top fall. "Your chest" I kiss down her chest stopping at the top of her breasts.

"Your phenomenal breasts!" I nibble down at her nipple. "The unbelievable perfection that is your nipples." Taking it in my mouth sucking on it.

She sharply sucks in the air holding my head close to her as I continued to love every inch of her body.

Sliding her top up I kiss her stomach her breath hitching. "Your stomach." I feel her body fall back as she lies down on the bed.

"I'm going to make you forget about any bad press baby." I moved to In between her legs, kissing all the way from her knees up. "God I love these thighs!" I throw my hands around them in a bruising grip.

Trailing my tongue up her thighs before leaving my mark all over them.

"Stop teasing me y/n Please! Just fuck me!"

I continue to tease her to the point I can practically feel her pussy pulsating begging for attention.

I loom up for approval as I loop my finger inside her shorts. I needy nod from above.

"I need words princess." She throws her head back. "YES! please y/n." My name dripped out like a moan.

I slowly pull them down seeing her arousal coasting the top of her thighs already. She kicks them off whilst I settle on my knees at the end of the bed. I take a pillow placing it a the base of her back. Her body squirmed wanting to be touched so desperately.

I run my fingers down her gathering her wetness on my fingers before taking one long slow lick up to her clit making her jump a little.

Her engorged clit twitched as I reach it.

"So fucking beautiful." I look up at her. "Aren't you baby?" No response.

"Aren't you baby?" I go a little higher on my knees pulling my head away.

Her head shoots to me. "Yes I'm fucking beautiful, please fuck me!"

I smirk "Mmmm fuck I love when you beg." I lay next to her putting my finger in her mouth, Flo sucks them hungrily.

Running my hand down her body I circle her clit a few times my finger teasing her entrance gently slipping in and finger before fully pulling it out.

Felling her wetness signals she's ready as I slam two fingers inside her, she sits up grabbing the back of my head.

"That's it baby, good girl." Her body relaxes as I pound my fingers inside her. Her eyes closed, one hand gripping the sheets with such force her knuckles turn white.

"Look at me when I'm railing you!"

Her eyes open making intense eye contact with me. I see them glaze off a little as I slow down." Beg for it"

"Please baby fuck!! please just rail me!"

"Your wish is my command." I resume my original pace and bring her closer feeling her pussy pulsating under my touch. The only sounds are Flos moans as she starts to come undone. Her whole body tenses, completely silent for a few seconds as she comes undone " Holy shit, say my name when you come" My name drips out of her mouth, and she grips my neck leaving her brand.
"You're taking it so well baby got one more for me?" My fingers still inside her I gently tease her clit.

"Yes." She nods hazily, grinding down on my fingers. I move back on my knees pulling my fingers away I take her clit in my mouth earning a gasp as she shoots up both her hand hiding my head in place. "Go slowly, baby." I kitten lick her clit using only the tip of my tongue.

Her body is already rigid and sensitive she won't take long. "You're doing so well." I blow cold air over her causing her to shiver.
I go back to using the tip of my tongue dragging it back and forth on her clit as it gets hard again.

"That's it right there y/n!" I grunt lowly as her wetness engulfs my entire mouth. Greedily I piston my tongue indie her. "OH FUCK!" I ho her legs down as I speed up my tongue now lapping up her entire pussy licking every inch of it, finishing. her off by sucking harshly on her clit swirling my tongue on her clit as I suck harder and harder.

"Fuck Y/n!!!" Her screams echo through the house as she comes for a second time not stopping until she's completely come down. Her body is sensitive as I kiss my way back up leaving a soft kiss on her clit.

I kiss her lips. "You're so beautiful when you come, baby," I whisper sweet nothings in her ear running my hand over her body.

"Did I show you how beautiful you are?" I close her face looking into her enthralling eyes.

"Thank you, baby, I love you... Yes, I'm beautiful...my body is beautiful."

I sit up laying her across my stomach.

"Not just your body, you are the most beautiful soul as well and I've never loved anyone the way I love you." I kiss her head laying in complete bliss.

A/N Soi I've read this back and... it's god awful I'm so so sorry!! haha