Sincerely, Yours

Florence and Eliza (Florence and Y/n's Daughter) are in a car accident their daughter is ok but Florence is in an induced coma and wakes 5 years later to realise y/n is dating someone else. (FemxG!P) There will be a lot of time skips in this..

"Eliza, please put your seat belt on!" I watch my daughter as she finally does her seat belt up. Eliza is 5 she was the greatest gift y/n and myself could have asked for. Even though I was young when I had her, we were both so pleased. I knew y/n was my person the first time we met in high school she joined later than everyone else, but I was so drawn to her immediately. We dated from the ages of 14, and I fell pregnant with Eliza when I was 21. It's nuts to think I nearly have a 6 year old at 27.

I see y/n running to my car Elizas lunch bag in her hands.

"BABY!" I open my window, taking the bag from her. "You forgot this!" She bends down, kissing me."I love you. Have a good day." Smiling."I love you too, sweetheart." Little did I know there were the last words I'd speak to her for nearly 5 years.

"You ready, bub?" Checking the mirror to see Eliza nodding.

"What do you want to listen to, baby girl?" I wait for the only answer I expect from her.

"Can we put Auntie Hailee on, please?" Laughing, I find her name on my phone and find a playlist."What song do you want?" I wait for her answer."Most girl's mom! obviously." She's such a little madame. Hailee has been my best friend forever. She's even Eliza's godmother.

We pull up to a corner, and I slow the car, checking both ways. I can hear Eliza singing in the back. "MOST GIRLS ARE SMART AND STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL!" I laugh at her antics, slowly pulling the car out..

Then all I can remember is a loud ringing. A crashing noise. Seething pain. Then... darkness...

Y/ns POV.

I collect my files together for work, but my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Y/n y/l/n?" I check the number, and it's withheld.

"Speaking."

"We need you to come to St Thomas.' There's been an accident." My heart stops.

"Are my fiancé and daughter ok?"

"I think you need to come here, ma'am." I hang up the phone.

"Wayne, I have to leave my family.. they've been in an accident, and I.. "

"It's ok, go, I hope they're ok."

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest the closer I get to the hospital.

I run through to the emergency unit.

"Hey, my name is Y/n y/l/n. I had a call and was told to get here as soon as possible." I look around and see a police officer.

"Are you the next of kin for a Florence Pugh and Eliza y/l/n?"

"Yes, Florence is my fiancé, Eliza is my daughter."

His eyes look sad. "Please tell me they're OK."

"Your fiancé is in surgery. A car went into the side of them. The other car was travelling 60 miles an hour in a 20 zone. Your daughter is stable." I breathe a slight sigh of relief. "Can I see her." The officer takes me to her room where I see my little angle. She's covered in cuts.

"Baby girl." I run to her and grab her hand, kissing her knuckles. Seeing her small body so hurt, I break down. The police officer leaves me with my daughter. I just watched her breathing for what felt like the longest time.