Princess Flo

Reader x Florence

I've been watching the Crown so I wanted to do a forbidden love kind of one-shot.

"But mother I don't want to marry some random man you have chosen for me!" Flo bickers with her mother.

"Well you shan't marry that woman you parade around with, you have an image to uphold!"

"But moth..."

"I won't hear another word Florence. You shall not see that girl again or God help me I will make sure she is no longer here to distract you!" Florence's mother Queen Katherine storms off out of her Chambers.

Florence throws herself on her bed. what the queen doesn't understand is that Florence is very much in love with Y/n who just so happens to not be a royal, she is promised to a young gentleman George.

Florence cries for hours until she hears a strange sound. After looking out her window she spots her love hiding in the bushes of her house.

"Y/n you can't be here my mother is furious."

"I had to see you I've been thinking about you all day. May I come up?"

Florence leans further out her window.

"How will you reach me?"

Y/n looks around. "I will climb as usual silly" Y/n begins to scale the walls of her royal highness' lodgings.

"Y/n don't be so ridiculous get down ive told you about this."

"Not until I've kissed you, my love!"

Y/n climbs higher and higher. Until a sound alerts the two of them.

"May I come in Princess?" Florence panics holding the door closed.

"Erm hold on!" She runs back to the window.

Whispering "Don't move." A very silent Y/N holds on outside the window.

Florence rushes to the door opening it. "Oh, Elizabeth what are you doing here?"

"Your mother sent me to clean your chambers."

"Oh that's not necessary I can do it myself... I er wish to sleep shortly."

"I'm afraid your mother was quite insistent." Elizabeth tries to pass.

Florence blocks her with her body.

"Please Elizabeth, I've received some very upsetting news and just wish to be alone." Or with y/ns hands up her dress more precisely.

"I'm sorry your highness I will leave you be." Florence smiles gracefully closing. the door running back to the widow.

"Y/n....y/n?" she looks around but cannot see her. She must have left.

Suddenly y/n climbs from under the window scaring Florence, she hits her arms playfully as she climbs in.

Florence rushes into her arms and she holds her.

"My princess what's wrong you look like you've been crying?"

"I am to be married to a man." Y/n steps away.

"What man?"

"The son of the Albert's... George."

Y/n paces the room. "And do you want to marry this man?"

"No y/n I wish to marry you, my mother has forbidden it."

Y/n smiles widely. "If that is the case let's run, let's run and be together. we can go wherever you wish? Spain perhaps we can spend the evenings drinking red wine and eating seafood and we can lay together under the stars whenever we wish!"