Five years

Fem reader x Florence

Y/n and Florence have never had a good relationship. If Florence didn't get the part, y/n did, visa versa. Y/ns agent told her that the next project she's been offered is alongside Florence. Maybe there's a bit more to the rivalry than meets the eye...

"I'm sorry, but there's no way! Not if she's in it, I can't even stand being in the same room as her!" I throw the scrip in the table.

"Just think about it, y/n. What's even is the beef with you two?" I roll my eyes, thinking back.

We were great friends, but she had an issue with my growing reputation. I kinda slept around a lot, mostly with her friends.

5 years prior...

"For fuck sake y/n! ring her right now and tell her you aren't going to meet up with her!" Flo paces her room rolong her eyes at me.

"Chill Flo, she knows what the gotten into I don't date!" I sit at the end of her bed.

"What do you even say to these girls? Why can't they leave you alone?"

I smirk, standing in front of her. "You wanna find out?" I tower over her, the air getting thick whilst she looks up at me.

"Don't be ridiculous!" She pushes me, sending me falling back onto the bed laughing.

I lift my head up, looking at her. "You're intrigued, I can tell. when was the last time someone made you come so hard your legs shook?" I stand in front of her again. "I'd love to know how wet you are right now."

"Y/n fuck off go get ready! I'll see you at the party." She pushes me out of her room.

Florence's POV

Fuck! why was that so hot? why did I want her to show me why am i so fucking wet?

We're at the awards party, and I've tried my bet to steer clear of Y/n, I'm sure she's off flirting with someone anyway.

I'm chatting when a pair of hands snake around my waist. When I look down, I see Y/n's rings and her distinguishable tattoo on her wrist.

"Mind if I steal her?"

"Er, sure, go ahead." Y/n grabs my hand and pulls me outside.

"Thought about my offer yet, Flo?" I roll my eyes.

"You're being ridiculous."

Y/n get in my personal space backing me up into the wall. I put my hand on her chest. "Don't."

I look down, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "Fine, boring!" She kisses my cheek and goes back inside. When she is out of sight, I let out a huge breath.

What the fuck.

After sorting myself out, I go back inside and see Y/n already all up in some girls' personal space.

Not that I even care, I enjoy the rest of my night and have a few drinks. I'm not drunk by any means just a little merry.

I got back to my room and got myself to bed. I could not sleep. I keep thinking about what she said, I can't get it out of my head! I can't get her out of my head. I throw my blankets off in frustration.

The feeling between my legs is unbearable. I run my hand between my legs, gently circling my hardened clit, my eyes shoot open, this is useless... fuck it!

Knock knock knock

Y/n answers her door.

"Flo, what are enough doing here it's like 5am?" Y/n rubs her eyes, I subtly glance at her bed. No one there can't see anyone in her room.