The bodyguard 2

I wake with a slight headache. My head still rested on his chest.

I use my fingers to dance across his muscular chest running my forefinger over his nipple. He lifts his head off the pillow. "Good morning." I go on my elbows connecting our lips in a sweet chaste kiss. "Now that was a nice wake-up. What's the time?" I lean across checking my phone.

"Erm 10.30." I go to kiss him again but he lifts me off him frantically.

"FUCK! Andy is going to be here any second I'm not supposed to be here!" He pulls his trousers on and his t-shirt before the door knocks.

"Shit!" He mouths.

"I got this y/n don't worry." I go toward the door. I can feel him behind me trying to stop me.
I manage to get to the door opening it.

"Andy hi!"

"Miss Pugh, how are... y/n what are you doing here?"

"I erm well I was just."

"He stayed, I had a few too many last night and he was worried about me so offered to stay the night." A breath he didn't realise he was holding was released.

"Ok, well thank you for covering for me last night y/n I best let you go for the day after pulling an all-nighter."

I look at y/n and smile sweetly.

"It was no problem, I hope you don't feel too rough today, Miss Pugh...."

A few months later.

He appears from the bathroom towel around his waist. The argument from earlier is long gone and forgotten. For him anyway.

Y/ns POV

"I can't sleep in your bed" I look at her on my bed walking closer and leaning on the door frame.

"Why the fuck not?" She stands and starts to collect her things.

"Because right now it doesn't feel like you even like me!" I walk behind her pulling her hands away.

"You're right. I don't fucking like you!" I grab her by the throat forcing her into the wall. "I'm fucking infatuated with you!" I tighten my grip around her throat dragging my lips across her cheek. My lips ghosted her ear "You are the first thing I think about in the mornings, the last thing on my mind at nights, you're always there in my head, I don't like you." I kiss her hard biting her lip as I pull away. "I'm in love with you." I scan her face.

"If you love me why did you ignore me in the restaurant?"

I push my body into her. "That guy was all over you, you're mine."

Florence nods her hand on my arm. "Only yours. I want only you. I belong to you. My body is yours. Take what's yours y/n."

My jaw clenched I lift her, legs wrapping around me tightly, her hot centre rubbing my stomach as I lay her down on the bed.

Our lips not parting as she grinds her body on mine.

"I want you y/n." She bites my ear my head buried in her neck loving every part of her.

My hand runs down her body to her perfect breasts my thumb rubbing over the rosebud that was her perfect nipple. My head followed biting my way down her round perky breasts

My mouth slipped off her hardened nipple and I kissed and licked my way down her tight body. Her skin tasted like sweet vanilla and I wanted to devour her. As I slid down the bed my finger slipped inside as she whimpered with pure pleasure.

"Y/n! Holy fuck yes!"

I pump my fingers into her watching her body react each time I curled my fingers inside her, her back arching off the bed, the blanket gather in her hands, her head flung back as every breath leaves her body.

"Breath princess." Her head flung up
to look at me as she releases her breath and her body calms.

"Good girl, I want to play with you for hours my love." Her scramble for my face pulled me up to meet hers as she attached our lips in a hot yet sweet kiss.

"I love you y/n." I smile. Resting my forehead on hers. "I love you Florence."

I plunged my throbbing member deep and hard into her as she was whimpering below me. "Y/N!"

"You address me formally princess."

My thrusts pumped harder and my seed begins to boil in my balls ready to spill out into her velvet chasm.

"Fuck, fuck! DADDY!"

"Good girl." I capture her lips with mine, my thrusts increase but not too much. Both of our bodies are connected as the rhythm becomes perfect fo both of us.

Florence reaches for my hand bringing it up to her neck as I squeeze lightly.

"Harder." I squeeze harder moving positions so I can pound into her harder. The sound emitting from her was like a pieces of symphony.

"Such a good girl! Always such a needy little slut aren't you?" Her head nodding furiously. "Yes, Daddy."

I turn her chin up to look at me sliding my thumb inside her mouth she gladly receives sucking on it.

"Wider." She opens her mouth wider as I push my thumb further in. She whimpers as I push my dick further into her.

"I'm so close." Her eyes brimming with tears from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Not yet sweetheart." I cup her face and kiss her forehead. "You remember the safe word don't you baby." As much as I love this, it was not Florence's thing at first, I like to make sure consent is key.

Florence grabs my head. "I remember, don't stop. Please."

I continue to ram into her tight little pussy, and her perfect tits bounce with each thrust. The grip around her throat was tighter than ever.

I angle my hips so I can thrust further. Her hands shot to my arm her nails digging into me.

"Oh my god right fucking there! Don't stop...don't fucking stop!" I keep my momentum the same each thrust earning a scream from Florence. I can feel her body tensing showing me she's close.

My dick began to twitch in her as her walls get tighter around my cock massaging me in the best possible way. Her back arched completely off the bed a silent scream as her mouth hangs open.

I kiss her face. "Can I come? Please."

"Let go princess, good girl for asking." I bite her lip before kissing her sweetly. Her orgasm washes over her as my name drips from her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck!"

I push deep inside her one last time chasing my high I try to pull out but her legs wrap around me holding me in place.

"Florence fuck! I'm gonna! Shit!" I try my best to hold back but it's impossible. I shoot my load deep into her perfect cunt.

"Fuck!" I stay in place for a moment her legs still trapping me there.

I feel her nails as they drag down my skin leaving a stinging sensation before her body collapses letting me go. I move to her side holding her close.

"You did so well baby." I kiss her head as she snuggles into my side.

"Do you want me to run you a bath or anything?" She shakes her head. "No just hold me. Please."

"Always my love. Always...."

A/N hey peeps!!! So I am working on "The best birthday present ever" but it's A LOT harder writing smut for 3 people, believe it or not!! I will try and get it out maybe towards the end of this week. This idea was just in my mind after the baftas