Attention

Y/n sat in her gaming chair with her headset on. I was getting beyond pissed off and frustrated. Y/n hadn't as much as touched me in days, and I can't lie I was yearning for the feel of her skin on mine.

I decided action needs to be taken! I headed towards the bathroom and started getting ready to head out.

Y/n had no idea because she was so immersed in the game.

I had put on my sexiest outfit, and done my hair and make-up before I strut up beside Y/n, and draped my arms around her.
"Baby, I'm gonna go out," I whispered in her ear leaving gentle kisses down the side of her face.
"Ok, babe." Y/n reciprocated the kiss but didn't turn her head.

I fucking give up!

"Do I look okay?" Expecting her to at leastt look at me. "You always do, baby."

She continues to shout down the microphone "He's in that fucking building get him!" She bashes her controller against the chair.

"You didn't even look at me."
In my frustration, I stop my foot. "Look at me."
I can see Y/n roll her eyes before she turned her chair fully to look at me. Her eyes popped out of her head as she paused the game and removed the headset.
"E....Flo yo.... Jesus wow, " She gulped her mouth hanging open.

I was wearing a tight-fitting red dress that tugged every single curve on my body
"You know what? I can't be bothered. I'm going out" I pick up my bag turning to leave.

"Woahhh." Y/n stands in front of me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She cups my face before grabbing my waist

"You! You've spent so much time recently either working or in the gym or playing that bloody game. I know I bought it for you but I've missed you... I miss it when you're playing with me..."

Y/n wraps her arms around me and pulls me in close.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I was spending so much time on it."

She looks down at me with her sad puppy dog eyes "Don't do that. No fair." I try to push her off me but I'm enjoying the contact.

"I am sorry. You look phenomenal. Who are you getting all dressed up for?" She bites her lip looking me up and down...
"Oh, You notice me now, do you?" I huff turning my head away.
"I always notice you. If you weren't going out, I'd rip that right off you right here. "
Y/n imitates ripping her clothes off and growls.

I giggle at her before running my hands up her chest and into her hair.
"Yeah, I should go."

"Seriously? You're not going to let me rip that off you?"

Y/n says, nibbling my earlobe.
I let out an involuntarily soft moan and have to muster up all my courage within me to pull myself away from her.

"Nu-uh," I put a finger over her lips.

Instead, I take her hand and rub it up the inside of my thigh right to my hot core.

Y/n gasps when she realised that I'm not wearing any underwear.

"You could have had all this, but that game is important, I understand."
Her eyes widened.

"Flo, I'm so sorry," she begs to try to wrap her arms around me.

"Try that again... on your knees," I demand with a stern look on my face.

Y/n gulps as she slowly drops to her knees and looks up at me.

"Flo baby, I'm so sorry I'll do anything."

She begins to kiss from my knee up, but I have stops her before she can go any further.

"You'll have to be patient if you ever want this again," My confidence grows as I gesture towards myself spinning slightly for her to get a good view of my ass in this dress.

"Now I'm going out. I expect you to be on the bed, naked when I'm home." She looks up at me with those piercing eyes.

"Anything you say. Ma'am" She escorts me to the front door as I lean back to kiss her grinding my ass on her.

"I can't believe you did the Florence!"
We all laugh clinking our glasses together.

"I think she learnt her lesson to say  the least." I giggle checking my phone.

My Person❤️

"I am so, so sorry baby, I promise to make it up to you as many times as needed when you get home. Have a good night. I also assumed you went to Cirque Le Soirso I've told them I'm to pay for your tab this evening have a great time my love. I love you xx"

I lock my phone and put it back in... bag...

"Ladies the bill is taken care of by my lovely girlfriend so drink up"

We dance and chat through the evening. I decide to stop drinking after a short while and just enjoy the evening.