Never been kissed

New years eve am I right guys? Everything's overpriced. People everywhere. Give me a good Chinese at home, please.

Flo insists I go out with her, which of course I'm going to do cause I've been crushing on her for ages. Now that leads me here playing 'never have I ever' with a group of people I hardly know 3 minutes to midnight rather than being curled up at home.

"Y/n your turn."

"Erm never have I ever had a midnight kiss."

I watch as everyone else drinks. Thought that would get everyone.

"I'm going to get another drink before the countdown starts." Walking to the bar I feel Flo following me.

"Hey you! was that true? Have you never been kissed at midnight.?"

"Yeah, I dunno I have this theory that the person I kiss at midnight is my soulmate. It's stupid."

Flo reaches her arm out resting it on my forearm. "That's sweet."

We manage to get a drink just before the countdown.

"10, 9, 8, 7."

I look at Flo as she enjoys the moment a smile growing. "6, 5."

"Forgive me Y/n." I turn my head rising an eyebrow. "4, 3, 2."

On her tiptoes she connects our lips. Instinctively my hands grab her waist. I can't contain the smile as the kiss grows.

"1. Happy new year y/n."

There are no words that I possess that could ever explain the feeling I currently have.

"What was that?"

"I wanted to be your first-midnight kiss, are you mad?"

I laugh to myself. "Oh if only you knew." I grab her waist smashing my lips into hers. A kiss that says a million things neither of us can say

A/N super short fluffy new years cuteness! Happy New Year! It's going to be a great year for Flo stans!