Flooded

Fem reader x Florence

Florence comes back from a long. day of filming to find water leaking through her ceiling so she places an emergency call for help. The help just so happen to be very cute, sweet and very accommodating.

Florence's POV

I come home after a long day working and walk into my living room just wanting to sit for five minutes.

I throw my bag down and before I sit I feel a drop of water hit my cheek. Looking up a see a huge wet patch on my ceiling. Quickly I run upstairs to find my bathroom covered in water.

"FUCK!!" I search Google to find a 24hr plumber. I find one and give them a ring.

"Hi yes, I have a massive leak in my bathroom pipes I assume can you send someone?"

"Yes of course right away there will be someone there within the hour. Let me take some details." A gentleman advises me on the phone.

I spend the next hour trying to clean some of the water up. I try to reach under the sink having to lie on the floor. I hear the door goo shooting up I run to answer it.

To my surprise, I see a woman probably only a few years older than myself.

"Miss Pug." Sorry "Pugh."

I smile tucking my bottom. lip between my teeth. "Yes please come in." Ushering her inside I close the door. Turning to face her I see her eyes looking down at my chest then back up.

"I'm y/n I'm here to look at your pipes, I mean they said you had a plumbing issue." I see her look at my chest and back up again.

"Yeah upstairs."

"Sorry I don't mean to be rude but your top is kinda wet." I look down and realise you can fully see my boobs through it. "Oh, I'm so sorry I was trying to mop up the water." I grab a jumper throwing it on.

I gesture towards the stairs and we both walk up.

"Wow, you weren't lying, were you? Alright, let's take a look. OK to start with do you know where your water mains are?"

"Yes under the kitchen sink."

She disappears downstairs presumably to turn the water off.

I hear the door go and her come back in, coming up the stairs. I begin fixing my hair... she's really cute ok don't judge me.

"Right." She drops her toolbox on the ground taking her jumper off. I can see she looks after herself. Her arms are very defined, her t-shirt is pulled up slightly showing her abs. My face instantly heats up as I turn my head away.

"Can I get you anything? coffee? Tea? water?" She bends under the sink laying under it.

"Water would be nice." I move away leaving her to work.

Calm Florence she fixing your sink. nothing else. Walking back upstairs I compose myself.

"Here's your water y/n." I place it down next to her.

"Thanks, Mrs Pugh, With any luck, I'll have this fixed before your husband comes home."

"Oh, I'm not married. Or involved with anyone. My ex-girlfriend fucked me over so." I emphasise the word girlfriend.

"Oh, right I'm sorry about that." I watch as she seemingly picks up wrenches and various other tools.

"Fuck!" I watch as she removes a part.

"Your u bend is cracked pretty bad and I don't have a spare on the van."

Y/n gets her phone out.

"Oh, maybe you can come back another time?"

"No it's OK there's a 24-hour hardware place about 10 minutes away I can grab one and come back?"

Getting up she looks at me waiting for an answer.

"Oh erm yeah, that'll be great." I escort y/n to the door closing it behind her.

Fuck right. I run upstairs to change so I look a ho cuter putting on pyjama shorts that barely cover my ass with a cut little top. I know you can see my nipples through. I into sure why but I feel like a horny teenager.

I wait on the sofa until she comes back.

I open the door "Hey I got the.." She looks me up and down "Part." Her shocked state is the exact reaction I wanted.

Slowly she walks past me turning her head to look at my ass, I watch her through the window on the door.

"Won't take long to fit." She runs upstairs

Now I'm not sure what happened after that but the next thing I'm aware of she's pinned me against the bathroom sink and kissing my neck.

"Fuck Y/n!" my hands cupping her head pulling her impossibility close.

"Shit I knew I needed you, seeing those perky nipples begging to be sucked." Her head lowers lifting my top.

"These nipples." she takes it I'm her mouth my head hanging back. My nails dig into her skin.

"Please y/n... I need more." Her head pulls back smirking at me as she rises to pull me into a bruising kiss and biting my lower lip. The faint taste of copper fills my mouth.

Y/n lift and carries me to the bedroom laying me on the bed. I can't ep but watch everything she does, I watch her admire every inch of my body. That's itself almost enough to make me come.

The hole she bears into my eyes as she lowers her head between my legs.

My fingers weave in between through her hair as she starts to devour my pussy. Pinning my hands to my side she kisses my stomach. My skin burning to the touch.

"Thanks for the assistance but I don't need help whilst eating." She moans into my core sending shivers through my body.

"Fuck! Y/n!" My eyes roll into the back of my head as she takes my clit in her mouth sucking it gently.

"Holy shit.. right fucking there!" I growl not wanting her to stop. I resist the urge to hold her head in place.

The speed her tongue is moving is supernatural as she laps up every inch of me. The pressure in my stomach was building.

"That's a good girl." The fuck did she just say? Every self-respecting morsel in my body leaves after she says that.

Y/ns POV

How I went from discussing plumbing to being between this goddess' legs is beyond me. I'm certainly not complaining.

I lick from her enticing entrance up to her swollen clit using firm force with just the tip of my tongue.
Flattening my tongue over it as she moans above me.

"Is that good princess?" I'm only met with an approving moan emitting across the entire house. Securing her legs down I hold her by her thighs speeding up my movements wanting to taste more of her.

"That's is your close I can't taste it." Her moan gets louder as her body thrashes violently above me her hands scramble for anything to hold on to as I feel her walls tightening.

Inserting two fingers in her curling my fingers and hitting her soft spongy spot enticing her orgasm from her. Her body halts for a moment, her back arching as her orgasm peaks before her warm liquid floods my mouth.

"Fuck you're sweet." I stand kissing g her deeply allowing her to taste herself off my lips.

"Oh wow...I always knew plumpers were good with wet things but fuck!" I pick up my top putting it back on.

"Anytime you have a flooded basement give me a call. I'll be there as soon as possible. This one's on the house." I smirk helping her up.

"Oh fuck my legs."

I laugh watching her fall back. "You stay put honey, I'll see myself out. The sink is fixed by the way. Leave me a good review?" I wink going to get my tools.