His Girl Part 2

"I won't be too long." I wrap my arm around her before stepping out the door. She kisses down my neck.

"I'll be super quick." I zip my jacket up.

Spinning me around she kissed ms me passionately. Her tongue invading mouth.

"Mmmhmmm." I can't get much else out She kisses me again pulling away with my bottom lip between her teeth before she licks over my lips. I try to kiss her but she pushes me away.

"Fuck you're amazing." I run out closing my door.

"Zach hey."

"Y/n thank god. I can't find Flo anywhere I guessed she'd gone home but have wasn't there she isn't answering her phone and I'm worried."

He looked genuinely concerned. I should tell him she's safe.

"Have you texted her?"

He nods showing me the various messages he's sent her.

"Dude she's probably pissed off and leaving you to stew I'm sure she'll text you later or tomorrow."

"Why is she being such a pain, I'm trying.."

"Hang on mate you kissed someone else. Course she's gonna be pissed off!" I lose my cool a bit.

"It was stupid, ok I love her and it was.."

"No, if you loved her you never would have done it. Florence is an incredible human being, she cares for you, she's funny, she's smart as hell, she so talented, not to mention drop-dead gorgeous."

"I fucked up." He sits down head in his hands. "What if she went home with some guy to get back at me? I wouldn't blame her." Not exactly right but close.

"I just wish I knew she was OK." I look down at the floor "She's fine, I spoke to her mate she's absolutely fine."

"Really?" I nod. He stands hugging me. "Thank you Y/n you're a good mate." Oh god, I'm the worst person I. the world!

"Hey between us that girl gave me e her number might go back out now I know she's OK." He tries to playfully hit me.

"Zach, what the hell is your problem? you have an amazing girl like Flo and still wanna have after someone else?"

He pulls his phone out presumably to text that girl. anger courses through me.

"She never went home with some random guy, she came home with me, I gave her the best night of her life, and she's waiting for me in my bed as we speak."

"You what?" He stands squaring up at me.

"Yeah, she gave me the best ride of my..." His fist collides with my face send. "You fucked my girlfriend?" I spit on the ground a little blood coming out. I laugh running my thumb over my already swelling lip.

"Twice." He hits me again. "And I'm gonna go home and do it again and again until she's cum so many times she doesn't know what year it is anymore." He kicks me in the stomach making me fold over.

"You can hit me as much as you want, not going to change anything." I stand. slowly.

"You're a piece of shit!" Zach walks away. I wait until he's gone before wincing in pain, leaning against the nearest wall.

I walk up to my apartment and quietly open the door. God, I hope she's asleep.

"Y/n?" No such luck she doesn't need to see me like this.

"Yeah, it's me." I take my jacket off

"You were gone for..." She walks to the hallway and she sees my face all cut and bloodied.