Better for you both

Male reader x Flo.

Y/n was always a deadbeat dad. After a few years, he decided to sort his act out not only for his daughter but maybe in the hopes of winning Flo back...

I knock on my ex's door to drop our daughter off. Picking her up she hugs me tight.

"Daddy I'll miss you!" Olivia says wrapping her arms around my neck. The door swings open and we're greeted by my ex-Florence.

"Olivia my baby!" I drop Olivia and she runs to her mother.

"Has she had Tea?" Flo stands after hugging Liv.

"Yeah, we made burgers didn't we Tinkerbell?" Liv nods running off to her room.

"I'll pick her up next weekend." Flo nods sadly.

"Is everything ok?" Flo hides behind the door upset.

"It's nothing." I walk closer opening the door a little to see her face.

"Hey look I know it's not my business but, you can still talk to me." She rubs her eyes wiping the tears away.

"I broke up with Zach." He was a good guy.

"Flo I'm so sorry he seemed a nice guy."

"Yeah well, he had issues with the fact we still talked, even though I told him it was for Liv's sake."

"Well if that's the case he's an idiot."

Flo manages to pull a small smile.

"Anyway, I better go, need to go food shopping and hit the gym."

"Wow food shopping and the gym all in the same night."

"Yeah well I'm trying to be a better person, work on myself, just like you always wanted me to do."

"It's a good look on you Y/n. Liv come say bye to your dad!"

"Byeee!"

I laugh. "Yeah, goodbye sweetheart ill see you next week."

~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies! we are drinking my little girl is with her nan, let's have fun!" We all clink our glasses together.

Liv is the biggest blessing but I e joy these nights when I get to be me and not just someone's mum.

We dance swinging each other around.

"So! let's go talk to some guys."

"Ah, Zoe I don't know."

"Cmon! I can see some prime target in here and we look hot!" Zoe pushes our heads together falling into a fit of laughter "Fine ok."

Zoe pulls me through the crowd when she spits someone.

"Oh my look at that! That is the back of a man, a man who cuts logs and holds open doors... and legs! I'm gonna sneak a look." I wink letting her walk ahead. Zoe stands there dumbfounded looking at this guy.

I gotta go look for myself. I walk next to her to look at the absolute adonis.

I realised why she looked so shocked, Y/n!

"Florence when did Y/n get so hot and muscular? cause he looks good"

"Hey!" I hit her arm. "He was always hot."

"Well, whatever he did it is so working for him and it's working for me too. Would you find it inappropriate if I went and talked to him?"

Oh he's single right and we haven't been together in years I can't say no, can I?