Not what I expected

Florence x Y/N Tucker

Y/N is the most popular girl at college she's the basketball star her familys rich has her pick of the girls... all buy 1 who doesn't want her.. Needless to say, Florence isn't famous in this story.
Basically, John Tucker must die but gay.. and Flo and a different ending!

Y/N Tucker. Everyone wanted her or wanted to be her. Best clothes, she always has the latest cars. Her family's insanely rich, and she always comes in here at the same time every day for dinner. I don't even have the balls to talk to her.

Hell, I don't even think she'd take a second look at a girl like me, if I'm honest I'm not really into that, but she does have a presence that can't be described.

On queue, there she is. Oh, she's not alone this time. Course, she's dating someone. Miss Hailee Steinfeld, queen of performance arts. All singing and dancing can act she's perfect, they are perfect together...

Y/Ns POV.

"You look beautiful tonight, babe." I lean in capturing her lip.

"Mmm. Thank you, my love. What's good here?"

The waitress approaches the table. I look her up and down. I've... I've noticed her before she's cute.

"What can I get you both?"

"Oh I'll have the 16oz ribeye medium rare, she'll get the house salad with chicken breast, dressing on the side and can we get extra fries, onion rings and garlic bread for the table oh and a side plate for when she takes my food from my plate." I maintain eye contact with Hailee sliding my hand over her thigh.

"I'll put that order in for you."

Florence's POV

Scratch that she has two girlfriends, of course, track and field captain. Now that makes perfect sense. Both sporty. Parents both have money, the typical go-to prom, move in together after college have children pairing Miss Nina Dobrev. Gorgeous clearly in really good shape.

"Is the food organic? You know I can only eat organic, babe." She turns to y/n.

"Of course it is, baby. Don't I always check." She bites her bottom lip.

"In that case, I'll have the salmon, please."

"Make that two." Y/n holds out both menus as I take them.

"Right away." As soon as my back is turned, their hands are all over each other.

"Eurgh, what kind of girls go for that routine. Like ok she's gorgeous, but that's all." I put the check into the kitchen and take their drinks over.

Okay, no, you have got to be kidding me three girlfriends?? This one makes less sense. Margot Robbie. Sure, she's lovely in the 'I'm a totally geek' kinda way. However, I've heard she's really easy...

"Seriously, how does she get away with this?"
I turn to another waitress looking at the two.

"She dates girls from different social circles, so they never meet, and then she tells them that her dad won't let her date during basketball season."

I look at her. "How do you know so much?" She starts to tear up. "Just a guess!" I hand her a tissue.

Y/ns POV

"I hate having all these girls look at you, I just wish they knew you were mine and only mine." Margot grabs my hand, placing it on her thigh

"I know, baby, but if I could date, you know it would be you." I tap her nose with my forefinger before leaning in to kiss her. Her hand reaches to the back of my head, caressing it as the kiss heats up.