The bodyguard

Male Reader x Florence. As it says Flo has a crush on one of her bodyguards. She drunkenly spills this news to a friend with y/n hearing...

Florence's POV

Yes yes it's cliche, but I can't help but want him, he looks out for me and he's always around plus he's incredibly hot and sweet.

I shake away the thought as Alex finishes my make-up.

"Great and just purse your lips please Flo." I do as I'm told and y/n walks into the room my lips pursed looking at him in the mirror. I see a small grin on his face his piercing eyes bearing into my very soul as my lipstick is applied.

"Oh, Y/n I'm almost done here."

"It's ok. I just wanted to check on you both you have plenty of time. Plus Peter just popped out a moment."

I can't help but watch him as he pots around the room.

"Right we are all done Florence, I'll go grab Peter for you." I nod as he hugs me before walking away.

"How do I look y/l/n?" he cleared his throat looking at me. "You erm... you look beautiful Miss Pugh." Always so formal it's sexy. I giggle biting my bottom lip.

"Please y/n call me Flo." I catch him smiling. "You look beautiful Florence."
Oh jeez, my full name dripping from his lips was so hot.

There's a quiet knock a the door as Peter lets himself in.

"I will leave you two, to it." Y/n walks out closing the door behind him. Like a love-sick puppy, I watch until he's fully gone daydreaming...

Y/ns POV

Oh god, she looked so good. I take a deep breath leaning against the other side of the door hearing her laughter from inside.

"Y/n?" I hear in my earpiece."

"Er yes sir?"

"Could you take over from Andy this evening? He was due to cover Florence after the red carpet."

"Er yes of course no problem." In reality, I was ecstatic to get to spend more time with her. The truth is I have a huge crush on her. Even before I became her security guard. it's one of the reasons I took the job so quickly.

Finally, Florence is done with hair and make-up, I'm sure it never usually takes... she walks out of the room and looks drop-dead gorgeous. For the first time in my life, I'm genuinely speechless.

The way the dress hugs her in all the right places, the sheer material leaving little to the imagination. I swallow harshly as she looks in the mirror resisting the urge to just stare at her.

When our eyes catch in the mirror I look away quickly, but I know she saw me.

I wait patiently as everyone takes photos and videos, I check my watch.

"Sorry guys but I need to get her to the car." I interrupt.

"No problem y/n. Take care of our girl."

"Always." I hold out my arm for Florence and she takes it. We step into the lift.

"I'll be sticking with you tonight by the way Florence. Andy has been called away." I turn to her and she's already looking at me.

"That's fine by me." She holds onto my arm tighter before taking my hand as we exit the lift. There are already fans and paparazzi outside the hotel as I usher her to the car.

The next few hours are filled with her saying hello to various people and thousands of photos being taken etc that is until she heads off to get ready for the after-party.