Heartaches and heartbreaks

Y/n and Flos relationship comes to an end.. or will it? No one is famous in this, by the way, and Saraya is Paige (wwe, in case you weren't sure)

"What do you mean you need time??" I watch Flo as she packs up the few bits that she's left at my house over the past year.

"It's too much, YOU'RE too much!"

She zips up her bag, throwing it down the stairs.

"I literally asked you last week if we were ok, and you said we were??"

"Things change y/n, I really didn't want to do this, but I have to think about myself. We got together too quick, it was too soon after my break up."

She's right. We did get together really quickly, but I just really liked her, I waited over 3 years to ask her out.

"I... I guess I understand. You need to look after yourself."

I sit on the bed.

"Whose to say what's going to happen in the future but don't wait! you're so amazing, and your perfect person is out there somewhere, and if I'm honest, I'm kinda over people at the moment. I'm a bit of a mess."

Flo walks over to me, resting her hand around my neck. "I'm sorry, y/n." She kisses my cheek and walks away.... and that was the last time I saw her... for a few years anyway...

3 years later.

"Left... more and up a little." I watch as my fiancé arranges our engagement party decorations. Her chair starts to wobble, so I run, securing it before she falls into me.

"Careful baby." I look at her, brushing her dark long hair out of her face.

"My hero!" Saraya kisses me before standing up again. I hold onto her legs.

"Y/n, let go! im fine." She hits my shoulders, pushing me off her.

"Ok, ok, I get it." Letting her go, I help arrange the balloons.

"Y/n?" I turn my attention toward my fiancé as she runs towards me, jumping into my arms.

"I can't wait to celebrate with everyone!" She leaves kisses all over my face as I hold her up by the thighs.

"Me either, sweetie!" I kiss her nose, putting her down.

"You're gonna get to meet all my friends from university and well everyone!" I smile at her excitement

"I can't wait, baby." 

After we finish decorating, I gather up our stuff, picking up Sarayas bag. I feel her arms wrap around me.

"Hey baby." I can't help but smile at her sweet voice. I drop the bags, turn and grab her, kissing her deeply.

"I can't wait to call you my wife." I cup her cheek, my thumb rubbing her lips, she kisses it softly.

"And I can't wait to be your wife y/n. Come on, let's get home and get ready."

I picked up the bag following her to the car.....

"I don't think I like it, babe." I button up the shirt, Sar picked out for me.

"What? how come? You look hot!" I look in the mirror again. I'm still not convinced, but she brought it for me.

"You're right. I love it." I kiss her cheek quickly.

"Right, I'm gonna get dressed." She gets up, grabbing her dress.

I check my phone, load up my Instagram, and just scroll.. until I see a friend of mine has tagged a photo of Florence.. Someone I haven't thought about in a little while. Curiosity takes over me, so I loaded up her page.