Good Morning

Florence x Fem reader.

Just some fluff and smut... enjoy!

Rolling over my arm blindly finds my girlfriend pulling her closer. Her mess of blonde locks in my face. I rest my head on her shoulder. Her fingers locked with mine.

"Good morning, my love." I kiss her cheek.

"Mmmmm, shhh, sleepy time." Giggling, I pull her closer. Her warmth radiated through her body.

I try closing my eyes to go back to sleep, but my body won't let me.

"Baby?"

She grunts softly at me.

"You know what I want to do right now?" My fingere dance up and down her arm.

"What?" Sleepily, she rolls onto her front. Her face now buried in the mattress.

Shuffling closer to her, i kissed her back. My lips grazing across her shoulder blade.

"I wanna fuck you so badly right now."

Flo rolls over. "I'm awake." I smile, brushing her hair from her face. She leans down, kissing me, as a soft sweer kiss thst turns into a heavy make-out session. My hands run all over her perfect body as she climbs on top of me. Her hips roll over my lap whilst she leans down kissing my neck.

"Fuck." My eyes close in bliss the feeling of her wet tongue on my skin. I grip her thighs, flipping us over.

"I said I'm that I wanted to fuck YOU." I pin her hands above her head, slotting my knee between her legs.

"Mmmm ok bossy." I can practically feel her pussy pulsating as I push my knee into her.

"Please don't make me wait, not today." I love hearing her plea beneath me. Slowly, I run my hands down her body to the hem of her top. I lift it off her, revealing her perfect body, her gorgeous breasts, her stomach leaving her in nothing but black panties.

"Mmmm, look at you all worked up already." I can feel her slickness on my thigh as I push into her.

I slide my hand into her ruined panties, gathering her wetness and bringing my fingers up to my mouth.

"Fuck you taste amazing." I suck her wetness off my fingers.

"Please fucking touch me Y/n!!" I laugh at her neediness.

I took her nipple in my mouth, my tongue flicking over the hardened bud. Her hands are holding me in place as I love on every inch of her breast. Her moans emit above me when she tries to push my head lower. I'm switching breasts to make sure she's fully worked up. I reach my hand between her legs.

"Holy shit! how fucking wet are you?" I move my body out of the way seeing her wetness leaking out of her.

"Really fucking wet! Pleased fuck me!"

"What do you want baby? hmm?" I kiss her face.

"My fingers?" I move to her neck. "My tongue?" I lick up her neck.

"I want the strap I really, really want you to fuck me hard infact I wanna ride you so fucking hard!"

I raise my eyebrows rolling form under her to reach in the bedside table, standing I secure the toy around my waist before laying back down.

"It's all yours, babe." Flo climbs on top of me before lining herself up with the toy. "That's it. Nice and slow." She gently slides herself on top of the toy, taking in its whole length.

I watch as the toy dissappears. Her face contorted in pleasure.

"Fuck! you stretch me out so good, baby!"

Her hips rock back and forth the toy sliding in and out of her as she bounces.

"Shit! Does that feel good?" I pair my thrusts meeting her half way. Her hands scratch at my chest as she rides me harder and faster.

"Fuck yes!!" I guide her hips back and forth whilst she continues to grin down harder. Sitting up, I take her nipple in my mouth, my tongue slipping over it delicately.

"Fuck y/n!" Her moans getting louder, signalling she's getting close.

"Fuck, fuck FUCK!!" I pull her hips down fully sheathing the toy inside her, hitting all her spots.

Using my thumb I rub small circles over her engorged clit.

"I'm clos...e baby ke... oh fuck! Keep going." I nod thrusting into her my thumb working her clit until l isee her face contort into a silent 0 shape.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me." I rub circles until she finally releases.

"OH GOD YES, IM CUMMING!!"I sitcup holding her close grinding into her unti mher body stops shaking and relaxes.

I lay her down next to me, slowly and carefully withdrawing the toy, throwing it to the side of the bed.

"Ahh." She winces.

"Sorry baby." I brush her hair out of her face, kissing her head.

"What time is it y/n?" I roll over checking my phone. "Erm, nearly 6."

Flo rolls onto her back.

"Oh no, Emilia will be awake soon. I need to do her breakfast."

When she attempts to get up, I pull her back down.

"I'll do it. You go back to sleep." Kissing her softly before rolling out of bed. I pull on joggers and splash water over my face.

I walk toward our daughters room and can see a light on. Bugger she's awake already.

"Emelia sweetie?" I open the door.l and can see her in the corner of her bed cowering almost.

"Everything ok, sweetie?" I walk into her room.

"Did you hurt Mommy?" Is this child on crack?

"What? no, of course not. Why would you think that?"

"I heard Mommy screaming." I try my best to hold in my laugh.

"Oh no, hunny, she's fine, I promise." I try to walk closer, but she still seems unsure.

"You killed Mommy!"

"No, I really didn't, look wait here ill go get her, OK?" She nods, and I leave her room, trying my best not to laugh. I open the door into our bedroom.

Florence's POV

"Erm Flo, baby." Y/n laughs by the door I sit up in bed. Rubbing my eyes.

"What?"

"You need to go speak to our daughter," Y/n walks and sits next to me.

"Why is she ok?" I stand grabbing my dressing gown.

"Yeah, it's just she's a little upset."

"Why is she upset?" I brushcmy dishevelled hair.

"She said she heard you screaming and she thinks I killed you so I told her you were ok but she wanted to see you." Y/n falls into a pit of laughter. I slap her shoulder.

"I thought she was asleep!" Y/n wraps her arms around my waist, pulling my onto her lap.

"Shouldn't be so loud, my love." She bites my shoulder. "Stop it! God, this is so embarrassing."