My trainer and me 1.5

We stumble through my apartment door. A haze of messy open-mouth kisses. I slam her against the door when we get in kissing down her neck.

Running my hand down her back grabbing her ass. "God you're so hot." she moans mumbling into my mouth.

Closing the door with my foot we stumble further down the hallway clothes a thing of the past as I'm stripped of my jacket and shirt. I smirk at her "You aren't so bad yourself Florence."

"We're way past the formalities. Flo please." I lift her by those strong thighs slamming her into the wall.

"Fuck! Y/n YES!" Her hands clawed desperately at my back. Kissing down her neck I pull away from the wall long enough to unzip her dress and wait for it to fall before pushing her back. Flo pushes me away causing me to drop her as she shoves me backward unzipping my trousers she starts to palm my already hardening member.

"Mmm oh god the things I wanted to do to you, each time I had you pinned my elbow by your throat, your friend he'd seem to come alive a bit. Isn't that right?" She pushed on my throat with her elbow. Needless to say, my friend continues to grow.

"Oh, my, you like it?" She pushes down harder elbow being pushed. right into the underside of my chin.

I smirk. "You need to be more careful princess."

"Hmm or what?" Her hand runs along my body into my boxers before she takes a hold of my hard shaft.

"Shit!" A steady pace as she pumps me

"Or what y/n?" her pace picks up, looking down at her.

"You're pla.." She grips me harder. "Playing with fire." I grit my teeth.

"Don't be a little brat." I see her visibly swallow showing me I'd stumbled on the right thing.

"Oh, ok." I stand up my figure towering over her as she turns sheepish.

"Oh, pretty girl look at me." I lift her chin as she ceases any movement.

"You gonna be a good girl for me now?" She nods slowly.

"Words." She nods again "Yes..."
I smirk grazing my finger across her face. "Go lay down for my princess, I want a good view of you." Flo scrambles to the bed laying down with her legs spread.

I sit in the chair at the end of the bed. "Take them off." Flo nods slipping her underwear off and letting them drop to the floor.

I marvel at the sight in front of me, she's already dripping for me.
"I want you to play with yourself and do everything I say." She nods "We've already spoken about words haven't we Flo."

She swallows loudly. "Yes, sorry, I'll do that."

"Good I want you to start with your tits." I watch as she massages her breasts, soft moans as she gets more worked up. I can see her nipples hardening already as they become pebbled.

"Get those fingers nice and wet then I wanna see you tease those perfect nipples."

She suckso n her fingers before rubbing her finger over them a coating of saliva now glistening over them as she pinches her nipples.

"Keep those eyes on me." She looks deep into my eyes as the pleasure builds.

"Good girl lower that hand. Slowly. I want you to touch every part of your body, down last that beautiful stomach." I watch as her finger glides down her body. My boxers feel tighter than ever as I rub myself over them.

Her fingers stop at her waist. I wait to see if she tries to go lower but she doesn't.

"Go lower baby I wanna watch you play with yourself." Her hand goes lower as I wait to see her thrusting her fingers into herself.

"Rub your clit.. softly, I barely want you to touch it." Her hand trails further down her body in between her legs as she gathers her wetness before she softly rubs over her swollen bud. Her gasps and her body wriggles.

"Please fuck me Y/n!"

"I wanna watch more, I want to see you on the edge first."

Flo gasps as she continues to rub her clit, she slips a finger in slowly pushing it in and out. Her body uncontrollably shaking. "Does that feel good?" Flo nods her hooded eyes glued to me. I stroke myself watching her.

"Please Y/n, I need you inside me." I swallow harshly walking towards the bed. Her smile grew the closer I got to the bed.

Flo stops rolling to her side to look at me. Her hand rubbed up my thighs, she goes on her knees scratchingber nails up my legs.

"You've got great thighs Y/n." Her hand rubs along the inside before she grips my shaft pumping it slowly. "You're mine tonight," she whispers in my ear licking my face as she picks up the pace.

I push her back on the bed a yelp leaving her mouth. "As good as that felt I want to know how you feel." I rub the tip of my dick through her wet folds. "Fuck! You're drenched." I slip the tip in the feeling of her around me almost sending me to the edge.

"FUCK! y/n... so... fuck!" She bears down pushing me inside her she claws at my forearms as I snatch my hips into her.

"Hang on give me a minute." I stop any movements.

"Are you ok??" She nods "Yeah just needed a minute." Her legs wrap around me forcing me back into her and making me grunt. I slowly move my hips against her, she matches my thrusts, the bed bashing into the wall.

"Faster!" I smirk and pick up the pace her hands scramble a grab at the headboard. "Fuck just like that Y/n." I slam into her as hard as I can. I grip the sheets below her feeling my orgasm coming. Her hand wraps around the back of my head pulling me into a kiss. I bite on her lip thrusting into her.

"Shit... I'm coming!" She moans in my ear. Her nails dig into my back.

"Fuck!" I pin her down with my hand around. her throat as I relentlessly pound into her. The only sounds that can be heard are the bed smashing into the wall and her strangled moans. "Fuck! I'm coming!" Her legs hooked around my waist kept me in place. Her walls tightened and she comes her legs shaking. Her powerful orgasm caused me to reach my own. I don't slow until we've both come off our high.

Leaning down I kiss her passionately.

"That was amazing," I mumble against her lips.

"Mmmmm. You can say that again." I fall next to her and she rolls into me her hand cupping my face.

"Don't think that get you out of the next session, by the way, still gonna be hard on you." I kiss her forehead.

"I'd expect nothing less." Her hand pulls my face kissing me before she settles across my chest.