NWIE: Part 3

Y/ns POV

I haven't been able to get hold of Florence. I've rung her like 6 times with nothing.

Is driving to her house too much? Nah.

I pull up to her house, but all the lights are off. I pull out my phone, trying her again. It just rings. Admitting defeat, I leave to get myself some food.

One last try at her house is fine, right? I drive by her house again but notice there's a light on this time.

Florence's POV

"OK, that 6 calls 2 part desperate. I think you sphuldl answer." Margot throws my phone to me.

"Hello."

"Er hey, it's me." I dont respond to her.

"Y/n." Again, I don't respond.

"Y/n Tucker." I nod. "Ohh y/n hey."

"So, did you figure out if you were free on Saturday."
The girls call me over to the window, and there she is, sitting outside again for the 3rd time tonight.

"Oh yeah, I... oh crap!"

"What is it?"

"Some weirdo in a jeep has been parked outside my house all night." I see her shuffle down in her seat.

"Oh, no way you want me to come over and check it out?" I move my curtain a bit.

"No, it's OK. I'm gonna ring the police."

"Ok, you do that. I gotta go!" We can see her throw her phone down and reversing into the neighbours fence before speeding off.

We figured if we hit stalking potential, it was time to let Y/n take me on a real date.

So here we are the same restaurant. I saw her bring three other girls too, but I can't help but feel lucky to be one of them. She looks good she wearing almost a well a suit jacket, nice slacks, girl made effort.

Walking hand it hand, I head towards the restaurant, but she holds my hand back, making me look at her

"What are we not eating here?"

"No thought we'd do take out she pulls on my hand to follow her outside.

"Where are we going?" We walk further outside.

"Well. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." We both laugh before she starts running. "Come on."

"There's our table." I stand shocked at I look at the sight in front of me. "Oh my gosh." There a boat with lights and candles and wow it's amazing. there's champagne, which she opens and pours for us. I can't help but feel so special right now. She helps me onto the boat and sits me down before we set sail. "I didn't know you had a boat?" I wrap the blanket round my shoudlers as the colds sea air hits me.

"I don't it's rented. You look so beautiful, Florence." She looks me in my eyes sitting opposite me she HD her glass us to me as I clink mine into hers.

"Oh y/n, stop."

"I'm serious. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

This was the 1st time I felt I'd ever been alone with Y/N properly. This is how I always dreamed a date should be, but somehow, Y/n made it better. I hated what I was doing to her. she really doesn't seem as bad as everyone made her out, I understand she ficked the girls over, but she might not do that to me.

"So you got trained dolphins too?" She laughs."Right." She sighs

"Don't get me wrong, this is so nice, but are you really that scared to just hang out and be yourself?" She looks down at the ground.