Always the bridesmaid 2

"Ok y/n pop quiz! When is my birthday?" I sit back on the sofa, my legs crossed.

"January 3rd, give me a hard question, at least!" Y/n pours both of us more wine as we talk.

"OK, OK, my nans name?"

Y/n rolls their eyes. "Well, family call her Granny Pat."

"My first film role?"

Y/n look directly at me, their eyes glued to me

"Abigail Nortimer in The falling with Maisie Williams. Which was hellla fruity may I add." Y/n put their arm along the back of the sofa as they sit on the opposite end of the sofa. "You watched it?" I watch as they nod their head slowly, their bottom lip tucked between their teeth. They certainly dont see this as flirting.

"Well, that's sweet." I pick up the glass thing a large sip.

"Need to know everything about my girlfriend now, didn't I." Y/n winks at me before abruptly getting up.

"Right, I better go, but Monday morning, I'll pick you up? Remind me why this is like a 10 day long celebration?"

Y/n grab their keys from the table.

"Should you be driving, you've had 3 glasses of wine tonight. You could stay on the sofa? drive home in the morning?"

Y/n kicks their shoes off before falling back on the sofa. "If you wanted to sleep with me, all you had to do was ask Flo."

Fake laughing. "You can stay on the sofa."

I grab my phone and put our glasses in the sink. "You know where everything is. Help yourself."

Before I leave the room, y/n calls after me. "Flo, do you have a spare towel? I can't sleep without having a shower." I nod and grab a spare towel from the airing cupboard.

"There you go. You can use any stuff that's in there."

Y/n grabs the towel and walks down the hall to the bathroom. I can't help but linger a little too long on them.

"Put your eyes back in your head and go to sleep, Floss."

I hate when they do that! Shaking my head in frustration, I go to my room, closing the door

Y/ns POV

Whistling to myself, I close the door and rid myself of clothes. I can't but think about the look on her face. I love winding her up.

After my shower, I wrap the towel around my waist. Considering it's been nearly 30 minutes, I decided to head back to the living room, assuming Florence was asleep. I throw my clothes on the sofa and grab the blanket that's thrown over the back.

Takin the smaller towel Florence gave me, I dry my hair. That is until I heard a thud. I turn to see Florence standing by the kitchen.

"Oh my y/n... I'm so sorry.. I...erm thirsty." I grin to myself, grabbing my t-shirt and putting it on.

"Floss, if you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask." I wink at her, making her run off in a huff.

I take a glass, poruing her some water, and head towards her room. I softly knock, and I hear her open the door.

"Thought you were thirsty?"

The door opens widly, and she just looks at me.

"Here." I had the glass to her.

"Thank you... can you please not walk around basically naked?" Grinning. "You sure?"

She tilts her head in a 'I will kill you' way. "Sorry, I'm playing. Of course. Goodnight." I walk back to the sofa and throw myself down and grab my phone. I see a new notification..