DT: Prologue

Xiao Zhan's unwavering belief in fairy tales, destiny, and the concept of fated pairs has shaped his innocent outlook on love from a young age. His childhood passion for reading filled his imaginative mind with vivid images of what love should be like. He held onto the dream that one day, when the stars aligned, his fated partner would appear in his life just like the princes in the fairy tales.

However, life had different plans for Xiao Zhan. Born into a family burdened with towering expectations, he learned to shoulder the weight of those aspirations from a tender age. He was the son tasked with filling the void left by his father's first wife's perceived shortcomings. Consequently, he relentlessly pursued excellence, with no room for being second-best or experiencing failure.

Xiao Zhan excelled in every endeavor he undertook, earning him the admiration of those who witnessed his remarkable achievements. However, within the confines of his family, being the best was merely the baseline expectation. Despite his relentless efforts, it was never enough to secure their approval.

He grew up perpetually chasing after the unattainable pinnacle of success, all in a bid to earn his family's recognition. Yet, despite his tireless pursuit, their expectations remained elusive.

As a result, Xiao Zhan had long discarded his dreams of finding his fated partner. There was no room for romance in his life if he hoped to gain the approval of his father and his father's second wife, who had plans to arrange a marriage for him.

However, fate took an unexpected turn one day when he stumbled upon two individuals who would unknowingly reshape the course of his life. Whether this twist of fate would lead to a positive transformation or bring about his downfall remained a mystery.

The journey of discovery and change now lay before Xiao Zhan, and only time would reveal the path he was destined to follow.

----------------

A/N: Yoooo! I'm here again for another Omegaverse/ABO AU. I miss writing this kind of plot huhu. Anygays, hope you stay tuned! Will be posting updates real soon. Thank you for waiting! love lots (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~