DT: Thirty-Eight

Xie Yi was given the chance to carry Xiao Zhan while Yibo followed suit. He opened the bedroom for the two and closed them after entering himself. At the same time, the omega was far lost in his lust, rubbing and sniffing along the crook of the younger alpha's neck, and uncontrollably purring in his hold. 

The walk inside was painful, both alphas raging down below while restraining themselves from attacking the omega on the floor. 

Xie Yi set the omega down, receiving a whine from the omega which they can't resist. Their nose flared from the potent pheromones of the omega releasing waves and waves of his scent, filling the four corners of the room. 

It was quite irresistible, but they knew they needed to hold back. An omega cannot take both of them at once as they are both dominant and might risk impaling the omega if they got swept up by their lust and drunkenness of the omega's exquisite scent. 

They both stare at the omega splayed on the bed with pure hunger, both drunk by pheromones but still in the process of resisting. Their pants display a huge tent, restraining their members from the tightness of their trousers. 

"Xie Yi, Yibo," he breathes out ragged, voice desperate as he watches two physiques standing before him. He wants them, he wants their scents all over him, he the warmth. He can feel his body tingle from the thought of the two over him, praising every inch of him. 

The two alpha's ears instantly twitch at his whimper, hearts thumping fast in their chests as the lust runs directly into their groins. A low growl left their lips as they kneeled on the floor, faces facing perfectly between the omega's now opened legs. 

Yibo, who was kneeling on the right held the omega's plumptious right leg, while Xie Yi, who was sitting on the left was holding his left leg, enough to restrain the omega's legs to stay upright. 

The omega's legs quivered under their hold, patches of slick painted his trousers that made the two alpha's hungrier, and the potent scent of his slick immediately clogged their noses. 

Yibo took the lead, holding the hem of the omega's pajamas, slowly removing them while the omega painstakingly waited for the air to touch his skin. 

After successfully throwing away his pajamas, the scent immediately hit them. It was as if they were surrounded by freshly picked juicy cranberry. 

The omega was not wearing any underwear that slick instantly slides down his ass. The omega shrieked when Xie Yi's immediate instinct was to touch his wet quivering hole. 

He stopped for a second to look at the omega. A glint of excitement was on his face, and so he proceeded, circling his middle finger on the rim just to receive a mewled whimper from Xiao Zhan. 

Yibo on the other hand, made his way to stimulate the omega's nipples, hand reaching the clothed erected mounds. He then pinched them gently between his thumb and index finger and slowly rubbed them between them. 

The omega mewled, tears leaving his eyes at the two stimulations. One between his thighs where torturously preventing him from feeling more pleasure and the other was on his nipples, gently massaging his nubs. 

 They moved at their own pace, Xie Yi teasing his hole with a shallow thrust of two of his fingers and then pulling out, while Yibo simultaneously used his mouth on the other side while massaging the other. 

The omega cannot decide where to focus, his brain all fuzzed up from the arousal of two sensitive parts of his body. 

It all happened in a flash of Xiao Zhan's eyes, completely unable to process everything and letting his body be carried away by the dance of the two's magic. 

The room was full of sloshing sounds, he doesn't know if it was from his nipples being sucked or his hole sucking two fingers. Lewd sounds came out of his mouth, screaming for Yibo and Xie Yi's name, resonating inside the room together with the slurps and sloshing noises. 

Then he feels the heat in his abdomen, a familiar feeling that pools there. His omegan cock twitched wildly, brain fogged and overstimulated, his body struggling from the two alpha's hold. 

The two were strong enough to stop him from struggling. Legs were opened apart by Xie Yi's strength whilst curling and thrusting his finger, while his hands were pinned down by Yibo's hand to stop him.

"Hng! Sto-- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he cries, eyes glassy from the tears. But the two alpha's had no intention to stop, the scent of the omega's near release had made them determined to pleasure the omega. 

"No-- ughhnnng!" he continuously begged, his eyes blown wide with tears brimming on the sides and head tilted upwards, his body curving and legs trembling from overstimulation. 

And before he can cry out another 'no', cock released strings and strings of his cum, spraying the two alphas everywhere. The two did not hesitate and licked away stray liquids that dropped on them, relishing the deliciousness of the omega. 

The bed was painted with wet patches of the omega's juices, both from his member and his hole. It was like a masterpiece, together with the artist himself, completely blacked out from too much pleasure, splayed on the bed like a masterpiece himself. 

The two alphas licked their lips, despite the painful tent in their pants, they are satisfied to see their omega fucked out of his mind without penetration. 

They smiled lovingly at the peaceful sleeping face of the omega. Xiao Zhan was already sleeping, breath evened out, body displayed for them to relish, and the innocent face of an angel. 

"We should clean him," Yibo rationally suggested, already lowering his body to carry the omega. 

Xie Yi nodded, "I'll clean everything here," he added which the older alpha agreed.

After carefully showering the omega so as not to disturb his slumber, he tenderly placed him on the freshly made bed and gently dressed him in the soft, clean pajamas that Xie Yi had thoughtfully laid out.

They both stood by the omega's side, their faces adorned with warm smiles, mesmerized by the serenity of his peaceful sleep.

They really do love him. Despite having blue balls from restraining to attacking him, they'd rather see him this peaceful and glowing.

-----------

A/N: took me too long to update that. Lmao, I just had a hard time forming words in my head I'm so sorry! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that update. See you in my next update! Love lots ❤️