DT: Sixteen

Xiao Zhan was woken by the sound of his alarm, it's a rare occurrence that the alarm woke him first rather than him waking up ahead of time. But it seems, the release from last night did the work and gave him a good night's sleep, causing him to wake up just in time.

As he opens his eyes, he was welcomed by the familiar scents that surely gave him a wonderful sleep, but at the same time, the amount of the dirty things he had done last night came flashing back inside his head. He can feel the embarrassment flowing in his body, he even felt more embarrassed and doesn't know what to do when he realizes he needs to be at school today and eventually see the twin alphas.

He sighs exasperated at himself, carding his fingers on his hair frustratedly, and sitting up from his bed sluggishly. Only then he realized that he slept naked when the blanket fell from his chest and baring half of his body. 

He then secures the fabric around his body making sure it will not show his privates even if he lives in a penthouse at the top of the building and no one will probably see him even if he walks around his own house butt naked. 

Either way, he heads to the kitchen behind the counter and grabbed a mug from his cupboard before turning on his coffee maker. The coffee maker's sound echoes in his silent house but it sounds soothing and the aroma of the coffee wafts though it doesn't overpower the smell of the two alphas. He then headed to rummage on his fridge instead of his cupboard where his bread is and decided to cook a simple breakfast for himself, something that will replenish his drained energy from last night. Then a piece of memory from last night flashes in his head for a second, despite the heat that ate him last night, he remembers that while he was about to release from his high, two identical faces flashes into his head. It was the best release yet but kind of embarrassing. 

He blushed from the thought, immediately brushing them at the corner of his mind and he brings his attention back to his refrigerator to look for his potential breakfast. Not long enough when he found a dumpling, he also remembers he has an instant congee and maybe that's heavy enough to replenish his drained energy. He then grabs his food and started preparing them.

After all the preparation, he sets his full breakfast on his dining table, eating peacefully as he commands his automated voice assistant to play music to distract his head away from all the happenings last night. 

After which, he did his usual routine. 

.

Upon arriving at his car, something clicked inside his head. He was too busy to tend to himself when he forgot that he'll meet the two alphas at the school today. His cheeks immediately felt hot but at the same time, he wishes it was not awkward between them. 

Speaking of which, his phone has been silent for the whole morning. He was used to receiving a good morning message from the two but it seems like it didn't chime even for a second. 

A frown immediately appeared on his forehead, he feels annoyed all of a sudden. Either way, he ignores the tantrum of his omega and decided to step on it and head his way to school. He'll worry about it later before he gets there late. 

.

He arrived at the university feeling sour, despite that, he tried his best to greet back the students who are greeting him.

As his head looks down as he walks, voices oh so familiar greeted him with a good morning, nothing of sort as cheery as usual but more on the awkward side. He then looks up, only to face two beautiful men, awkward smiles on their faces, and if Xiao Zhan is observant enough, he would have noticed their ears flushing red hues, but well the omega was too distracted and embarrassed at the same time at the moment. 

"Good morning," the two alphas greeted softly, smiling awkwardly at him. They tried making eye contact with Xiao Zhan but ends up looking away after a second. 

Xiao Zhan was the same as them, his cheeks are painted pink hues and his eyes look away when he gets a glimpse at the two. "h-Hi.." he awkwardly replied. 

"Your class starts later?" Yibo asked, in hopes of breaking the awkwardness between them.

Despite feeling embarrassed in seeing each other, they can't help the magnet that was drawing them near. It was as if they were drawn to each other and fate finds a way to let them meet.

"I still have ten minutes," he answers, pretending to check his watch just to avoid eye contact. 

The two alphas nodded, awkward silence reigning again before Xie Yie decided to speak. 

"Uhm... if your not busy for lunch, we can grab one later?" he invited, scratching the back of his neck bashfully.

Memories from last night came flashing back once again, his face turning red as he gaze at the two then looks away. His bashfulness took over him. Maybe lunch with the two men he fantasizes about is not a good idea for now. He smiles sheepishly, "Uhm... my classes are a bit full today, so..." he trails, though it was clearly a lie he still hopes the two buy his white lie. 

The two felt dejected, if they have the ears of a dog, you'll be able to see their eyes lowering in sadness. Despite that, they still forced a smile and nodded understandingly. Well, if not for lunch, there's still dinner. 

"Then how about dinner? We can cook," Xie Yie suggested enthusiastically. 

Xiao Zhan internally slaps his face, he didn't think it through. Of course, dinner is always open since there are no classes at night. He sighs internally. Well, maybe he doesn't have an escape in this. 

And so he nods, maybe this will be a way for him to overcome. Right? 

"Sure," he smiles fondly, heart blooming with so much bliss as he sees the twos enthusiastically smiling as if they won a lottery. It's not bad after all, he loves seeing them with genuine smiles on their faces and not the forced ones anyway.

--------------

A/N: welp that's so lame. Anyway, I still hope you like the update. lmao. Thank you for readingggg and patiently waiting for the updates.