DT: Twenty-Three

After the heartfelt breakfast, the two alphas insist on washing the dishes when the omega tried to clean the table. 

"You sit there and let us do the work, yeah?" Yibo insisted while they usher him to the living room of his own penthouse, holding him securely knowing full well that the omega is still recovering from last night.

He looked at them clueless, cheeks blushing as the warmth of their palms spread on the circumference of his skin. He feels electricity between the contact and it's making his heart flutter at the gesture, and his stomach churns in a good way.

But besides the excitement they are giving his heart, he can't just let his visitors do the work!

He was about to complain when Xie Yie beat him to it, "No buts!" he reprimands almost fondly, "We'll do the rest and we'll talk after," he said with finality, leaving no room for complaints. 

Xiao Zhan sighed whilst smiling fondly at the alpha's command, "Fine," he surrenders, plopping down on the sofa ever so gently to not aggravate the pain in his back. 

The two grinned fondly, after making sure the omega is settled comfortably, they went back to the kitchen and washed the dishes together. 

.

On the other hand, the words the alpha said before they leave bore into his head. 

"We'll do the rest and we'll talk after." 

The words echoed in his mind, curiosity eating him up, whole. The anxiety slowly crept up inside his head and his heart became uncertain. 

His eyes stared at the horizon but his attention was stirred with doubts, head started filling with unanswered questions. 

"What will we talk about?"

"Was it about last night?" 

"Are they regretting that they did that with me?" 

"It was my fault anyway that they had to do that, I seduced them with my heat."

"Maybe they don't have the same feeling as mine."

"Was I becoming a burden to them after all?"

"Maybe they want to discuss my behavior?"

He sighs sadly as his heart twist in pain. Just what if... what if they don't want to see him anymore? 

He already is a burden to the two, they help him with his irregular heat, they spoil him with meals every chance they can, and they accompany him whenever he feels the problems eating him up. 

His knees made their way to his chest, folding himself in half, hugging his knees, and resting his chin over them. He sighs once again, ache fills his chest as his anxiety grows even more. His eyes are glassy as they stare at oblivion. His lips that were forcing a smile turned upside down almost wobbling. 

He doesn't want to cry because it'll just cause another burden to the two, they'll pity him and eventually stay because tears are one way to get someone's sympathy. But he can't help it, the pain was too much for his heart to handle. 

It was fine when his family pity him for being an omega, or hates him for not exceeding their expectations, or when he gets beaten because he can only do the bare minimum of their standards. All that pain, he can handle, but having the two hate him? He feels his heart sink.

It hurts, it was as if he was restricted from breathing. His eyes were watery and almost about to fall from his eyes when the two alphas' voices resonates in the living room. 

they must've finished washing the dishes and organized what was misplaced. He frantically wiped his tears, dropping his legs down until they touched the floor, and sat tensely on his seat. 

It is really his house but having the two alphas he had feelings for is making him all shy and giddy, unable to act normal around them now that he realized that he already caught feelings for the two.

"Sea," Yibo calmly uttered. Both alphas make their move to approach the omega.

"Yes?" Xiao Zhan unknowingly yelped in surprise when he heard his nickname from the alpha. 

Xie Yie chuckles fondly, "Relax!" he teases, plopping down on the sofa just across Xiao Zhan, while Yibo sat beside his twin and pushed him a little to the side to be able to sit across the omega's perimeter of vision.

"I-I'm relaxed?" The omega sheepishly utters. 

Yibo smiles tenderly, "Well, as we said earlier, we need to discuss something," he started. 

Xiao Zhan's heart immediately picked up its pace, anxiously anticipating yet doesn't want to hear any further from what he was about to say. 

"I don't know if you remembered what happened last night..." Yibo trails off. 

That's when Xiao Zhan felt his cheeks warm, the memories of last night vividly projected inside his head. He gulps. 

"You were drunk when you texted us," Xie Yie continued, "We thought you were in trouble or something so we went here. You were so drunk so we put you to bed," he shrugs. 

"...But it seems like your heat suddenly was triggered and we thought we are strong enough to not take advantage of you but we didn't expect that it will trigger our ruts too," Yibo explained even further. 

They both suddenly kneeled in front of the omega which made him baffled, eyes wide as he stares confusedly at the two. 

"We're sorry!" they apologized in unison, heads hung low. 

Xiao Zhan frantically taps them on the shoulder, "U-Uhm please stand!" he begged, brows furrowed, still confused. 

The two obliged, eyes darting at the omega, showing their puppy dog eyes in the hopes of not being kicked out for their faults. 

The omega sighs fondly, his heart being at ease as he finds the two's apology, and kneeling sincerely means they don't hate him for what he did, rather, they are blaming themselves for it!

"I- I remember full well..." he confesses, his face covered in red hues as he looks away. 

The two were in awe, their hearts fluttering in joy at the omega's confession. Judging from his reaction, the omega doesn't hate it? Rather, he looks shy and pleased. 

They took it as a sign. The thing they talked about last night after the clarity. They want to explain their feelings even further but the adrenaline ran through their veins with so much happiness that made them blurt out at the same time.

"I like you!/I like you, Sean!" 

If Xiao Zhan's face was already red, it was even redder after hearing the two alphas' confession. 

"...I-I--" His voice was struck on his throat at the sudden confession, his heart picking up a pace. T-they like him? Fvck! His insides are rejoicing in joy, his head going blank in bliss as if he just lose all his brain cells. 

The omega wasn't even finished answering the first crisis when the two alphas declared.

"I'll court you!/ Let me court you!"

His eyes even went wide. What do they even mean???

-----

A/N: Hope you like the update! My brain kinda shutdown for a second there lol. anyways thank you for reading my stories! <3