DT: Thirty-Six

Xiao Zhan and LiYIng separate ways after a delicious meal coupled with good company. They discussed random topics, including their current jobs, likes and dislikes of their company, and more subjects that comes across their discussion. 

"See you around!" The female alpha bid. 

The omega smiled wide and waved his hand to LiYing, "Yeah see you around!" he answered as he joyfully entered his car, before he could put his seatbelt on, he rolled down his window. "Keep in touch!" he added before putting on his seatbelt.

Before he can start his engine, his phone chimes open. His eyes immediately find their way to his phone which is lit beside him. A smile immediately escaped his mouth, seeing the familiar set of chat heads popping on his screen.  

He instantly grabbed his phone, opening the messages with excitement. 

"Have you had your lunch?" Yibo started.

"We already had ours and it's kind of lonely when you're not eating with us," Xie Yie added.

Xiao Zhan could practically feel him typing the message sulkily. He giggled at the thought. 

"I was just heading to school. I already had my lunch," he replied right away. 

Not even a second, he received another reply from Xie Yie. 

"Careful on your way!" 

"We'll be waiting at the cafe near the university. It's still our lunch break so we can still have a coffee," Yibo follows. 

Xiao Zhan nods as if the two could see him, "Sure, I'll be there," replied before locking and setting down his phone on the dashboard. He then started his car, making his way to the university.  

.

The two alphas waited patiently at the cafe when the bell of the cafe chimed, their attention are immediately caught. Their heart instantly raced at the stature of the epitome of beauty entering the cafe, even doubled when he smiled their way and waved graciously. A wide smitten smile decorated their face at the sight as they watch the omega approaches their table. 

"You should have ordered your drinks and did not wait for me," The omega spoke. 

The two were instantly back to reality when they heard his voice. "We wanted to wait for you,"  Yibo was the first to acknowledge the omega. 

"I'll order us drinks," Xie Yie suggested, standing from his chair. 

The omega smiled sweetly before grabbing the younger twin by the arm and giving him a peck on his cheek, "Thanks," he followed before sitting down as if the act was nothing.

Xie Yie was caught off guard, mind short-circuited and unable to form any thought as he mindlessly made his way to the counter. 

Yibo on the other hand watched in amusement. He then turn his head to the omega who was already sitting in front of him. He pouted childishly, "How about me?" he asked. 

The omega was surprised at the older alpha's gesture. Well for starters, Yibo was usually the mature one among the twins, and it surprised him to see the alpha being sulky.

He giggled fondly before grabbing the older alpha's cheeks and squishing them between his palms before giving him a peck on the tip of his nose. 

"There, is that enough?" he said lovingly.

The alpha smiled full of tenderness as he cups the omega's hands. "It's not enough," he teasingly answered and the omega giggled even more.

He was about to give him another peck when they were both startled by the younger alpha's protest.

"No fair!" he whines, holding carefully the tray of their drinks.

Xiao Zhan lets go of the older alpha and proceeded to help the younger with the tray. 

Yibo glared at his twin, annoyed for interrupting his second round of smooch from their boyfriend. 

"Sorry," the omega sheepishly apologized as he set down the drinks on the table. 

"It's okay. Brother's just taking advantage of you," he said to Xiao Zhan before proceeding to glare back at his twin.

Xiao Zhan chuckled fondly at the two, "I'll give you more later. Let's drink first," he suggested, cheeks slightly pink. 

The two looked his way, a knowing smile on their faces, "Okay!" they said in unison before enjoying their drinks.

.

After which, the lunch break was done and they had to go back to the university for the first period in the afternoon. 

Xiao Zhan has the day off so he decided to spend his time at home and ready meals for dinner with his boyfriends. 

Before they bid goodbye to the omega, the two gave him a peck on both cheeks. As he watched the two leave, his cheeks immediately turned pink and his heart raced loudly in his chest at the parking lot. 

.

Xiao Zhan felt like floating as he maneuvers in his kitchen. His things were neatly placed in his room, and now he's dressed in his most comfortable clothes, making him easier to move around, apron is cleanly situated in front of his body to prevent him from dirtying himself.

He hums as he handles the ladle, hips moving from side to side to the beat of the song he plays in his speaker while he holds the pan while stirs the vegetables with his other hand. 

It took him two hours to prepare everything, from the stir-fried ramen, xiaolongbao, and deep-fried chicken breast coated with his special sauce. He then proceeded to put them in clear containers before covering them and putting them in the refrigerator. Figured it was too early for dinner since it was still around three in the afternoon. 

He got too excited that he forgot that was still the middle of the afternoon and the two alphas are still in the middle of their class. 

He will just have to reheat them later. Now that he was done with the cooking, he removed his apron and made his way to the living room. He grabbed his phone from the table before plopping down on the sofa. 

He then opens his gallery. A smile immediately broke from his lips, and tiredness from all the cooking vanished upon opening his gallery, there reveal a ton of pictures they took at the cafe. 

His smile even went wider when his phone chimes and sees a notification from above the screen. It was as if the day was made for him, minus the parts where he needs to be with his father in the same enclosed space. 

"I managed to convince my father to delay the wedding."

It was a message from LiYing, he smiled wide. A while ago, his father was already decided to marry him off by the end of the year, but now he got more time to figure out how to get out of the situation. He pumps his fist in the air as if he already has his victory. 

He will sure figure out the solution soon, right now he'll have to make sure his boyfriends are happy with him.

-------

A/N: I'm sorry if this is bland. I'm still in the process of recovering from burnt out so please bear with me for a while. I've been practicing writing my ideas and such so I can get my pace. Thank you for patiently waiting for the update! Love lots! <3