DT: Ten

They had a wonderful night talking about things, about school, their career, and personal experiences that keep their conversation going, it was hard to end the conversation as they learn so much about the omega but it was already getting late and they still had class the next day.

 After their meal, the two insist on escorting him home despite Xiao Zhan's refusal. However, in the end, Xiao Zhan cannot help but accept their offer. 

It was past nine when they arrived at Xiao Zhan's penthouse, a thirty minutes drive from the restaurant the twins own. The two waited to make sure the omega has parked his car in the parking lot of the building safely before they went home to their shared penthouse. 

When the two alphas arrived home, they immediately went to their own bedrooms, smiles on their faces as they reminisce about the omega's beautiful smile and his melodic giggles and chuckles, and his sweet scent that gently whiffs under their noses. It feels wonderful, and they can't help but think about the next day when they will be able to meet the omega once again. 

In a couple of minutes, their eyelids fell shut, their lips in a pretty curve as they fall asleep. 

.

The next day, Xiao Zhan dropped by the company to do his paper works before heading to school for his class. 

But before he can leave the company, his father's wife dropped by, waltzing her way inside his office unceremoniously, brows on fleek, lips tinted in hot red, stiletto tik taking on the floor, and dressed in her elegant business coat as if showing that she owns the place. She then eyed Xiao Zhan, the same boring eyes she gives him throughout the years. 

"How's the company?" she asked coldly, sitting on the sofa and crossing her arms on her chest whilst crossing her legs.

Xiao Zhan had seen her this way a couple of times already, or rather he never had seen her give him a pleased face, it was always a scowl and judging eyes that are directed at him, she never once give him a compliment or even the slightest care about his achievement and only saw what had he done wrong. 

He bows politely, "The company is doing well, ma'am. So far, there is no problem occurring," he answers. 

She raised a brow at him, followed by her teeth gritting, "That's barely the only thing you can do. To not bring a problem to the company. If the company runs into a problem, it would be your fault for your incompetence," she scoffs then stood from the seat. 

"You also have that professor gig you wished your father to do for your own selfishness. What a circus. If you run into a problem in the company it's because you're so selfish, thinking as if you can juggle teaching and managing the company, hah! If I were you, I'd be quitting teaching and focused on managing the company instead," she turns her heels, heading her way to the door. 

Before she can leave, she glares at him. "I'm watching you," she warns and finally left the room. 

Xiao Zhan had heard multiple insults and empty threats from her for the rest of his existence, when he was a kid, he always received a slap or hit in his body when he was not able to meet their expectation. He was used to it until now, he feels empty as if his emotions were drained in just mere five minutes of having her nag at him. 

Then his phone suddenly chimed. His eyes immediately turn to his phone, eyes popping wide as he sees two messages that he received simultaneously. His heart instantly warmed up upon seeing familiar names written on his phone screen. The empty feeling he felt just a moment ago was filled almost immediately, lips turning into a smile as he reads the messages that were displayed. 

Professor Yibo
"Hi, Sean! Let's have lunch later. Have a g..." 

Professor Xie Yie
"What time will you be here? I'll grab you c..."

He chuckles as he abandons his pen and grabbed his phone from beside him, then opens his messages. Then he replied to their message in a heartbeat. 

After which, he focuses back on his paperwork, determined to finish them as quickly as possible so he can leave the hell hole he was in. 

.

It was an hour before lunch when he arrived at school, his first class was supposed to be at three in the afternoon but strangely enough, his body moved on its own and finished his work two hours earlier. It was as if his motivation suddenly skyrocketed, or maybe the influence of two men that are walking his way right now. 

"Hi, Sean," Yibo greeted, a book in his hand. 

"Hello, prof," Xie Yie followed suit, walking beside Yibo, one hand in his pocket while the other is holding his laptop. 

Xiao Zhan unconsciously smiled, his body warming up at the sight of the two, "Hey," he greeted back. His stomach performs somersaults inside as he watches them approach him.

"You said your class was around two, right?" Xie Yie commented.

Xiao Zhan immediately felt his cheeks turn pink at his statement, embarrassment flushing in his body. Does he look desperate to them?

"Oh, uhm... Right! Yibo said we all grab lunch!" he answers instantly, internally proud of himself that he's able to find a reason to not embarrass himself to the two. 

Yibo smiles fondly, "I did. Where should we grab lunch?" he answers as he walks beside him and settles his palm on the omega's shoulder. 

Xiao Zhan felt electricity travel through his body from the contact, his cheeks became even warmer. "U-Uhhh cafeteria?" he asked sheepishly, head short-circuiting for a second. 

Xie Yie chuckles, "Well, cafeteria is fine by me," he answers before noticing the bag Xiao Zhan was holding. He then snatched them from him and slid them on his shoulder.

"Shall we?" he offers tilting his head, dimples showing as he smiles wide. 

Xiao Zhan's heart skipped a beat for a second there, his cheeks turning even warmer. "Y-yeah..." he managed to answer before looking elsewhere. 

His heart is making continues beats, his body warming up from the comfort of the two alphas, and he felt safe and taken care of. 

----------------

A/N: That was so lame HAHAHHAA lmao. Sorry for the lame update, I'm kinda mentally disturbed actually. I can't focus properly as I get distracted very easily. Still, thank you for reading my update! <3