DT: Eight

"Have you waited long? Sorry for making you wait," The nurse approached the three after greeting them, worried that the three professors must be in some kind of trouble. 

"I was in a meeting a while ago that's why I was not here," she said apologetically after reaching close to the three. But upon reaching them, she noticed Zhan's tear-stained cheeks and his glassy eyes that showed that he just shed his tears. "Oh my, is there something I can help you with professor?" she asked with utmost concern.

"Oh. He's already fine! He just had diarrhea!" Xie Yie immediately interjects, distracting the nurse to not further suspecting anything about Zhan. 

"He's right," Yibo seconded, supplying his twin's alibi, "And we already made professor Xiao drink medicine so he's already fine," he nervously chuckles, "Sorry for rummaging in the cabinets without permission," he sheepishly scratches the back of his neck. 

The nurse giggled, "That's fine professor, no problem. At least professor Xiao is fine now," she smiled at them, not further questioning why three grown men are staying in the clinic in the middle of class.

Then her phone chimed, indicating that she just received a message. She immediately fished out her phone and check the message before looking back at the three professors.

"I'm sorry dear professors, but I shall leave you for a while. Clinic supplies just arrived and I must check them. Feel free to stay until you're okay," she excused herself before giving them a respectful bow and leaving the three.

The three didn't notice that they were holding their breaths the whole time until they sighed in relief simultaneously. 

"That was nerve-wracking!" Xie Yie remarks, making the two turn their head at him. 

Yibo chuckles, "Yeah, man!" he laughs.

"Sorry for dragging you both with me."

The two immediately turn their attention to Xiao Zhan, head tilting at the sudden apology of the omega even though they knew there's nothing to be sorry about.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked, confused as to why is he suddenly apologizing.

Xiao Zhan shrugs, smiling as if pitying himself, "I mean, you had to keep my secret. And now you had to carry my burden well in fact it's my own problem," he answers, head burying on his knees. "I'm such a useless," he mumbles, thinking he said them inside his head when the two alphas' suddenly reacted violently at his own sentiment. 

"You're not useless!" they both exclaimed, brows creasing as they disagree with him. 

Xiao Zhan was startled, eyes wide in surprise. "U-Uhm..." he mumbles, taken aback at their reaction. 

"You are not a burden to us at all. Well, in fact, we're glad to keep your secrets with us," Yibo reassures with a smile on his face.

"Yeah! You can count on us," Xie Yie added, giving him an eye smile with his dimple showing. 

Zhan looked down, his cheeks heating up until they turned pink, their assurance is giving his stomach strange somersaults inside. He unconsciously smiled, "Thanks," he mumbles, enough for the two to hear. 

"And because we're keeping your secret," Yibo paused.

Xiao Zhan's head immediately whipped up to look at him,  his heart racing nervously. And here he thought the two will keep his secret for nothing, it was foolish of him to be laidback around two cunning alphas.

He was on the verge of crying when Yibo continued talking again. 

"You owe us some of your time," he grins, "Coffee or lunch later?" he added, a fond smile plastered on his face.