DT: Five

The twins continued to advance further into the room, moving cautiously to avoid triggering any instinctual reactions. They were genuinely concerned, not wanting a repeat of their previous experience.

"We were just worried that someone might be in heat," Yibo replied to the voice, gently sniffing the air to ensure they were on the right track.

"I-I'm fine," the voice stuttered, but there was an unmistakable tremor in their words.

Yibo furrowed his brows as he realized that the voice was getting closer, just around the corner. He pressed forward, wanting to make sure this person was alright. "You don't sound okay," he responded, approaching the source of the scent, "Please, reveal yourself. We can take you to the infirmary for help. Are you certain you're alright?" he asked, the scent growing stronger with their proximity.

"I-I... I don't know anymore," the voice replied with a sob.

The twins' concern deepened as they heard the increasing sobs of the individual behind the alluring scent. Yibo quickly located the source of the sound as he peeked behind a door, revealing a pair of teary, glassy eyes and a person who was silently weeping.

"Are you okay?" Yibo asked, his heart racing as the sweet scent of the omega enveloped him. His strong suppressants were working, keeping his instincts in check, but the omega's emotional distress tugged at his empathy.

The omega's sobs grew louder, accompanied by heightened pheromone release. It was a potent combination that could have overwhelmed the twins if they weren't under the influence of suppressants.

"I-I don't know..." the omega sobbed, curling into himself, "I-I feel itchy, and my body feels so hot..." he cried.

Xie Yie, who had come closer to get a better look, was affected more intensely by the pheromones. His face flushed, and he felt the familiar yearning triggered by the omega's scent. Yibo noticed his brother's reaction and urged him to step back, which Xie Yie reluctantly did. He was visibly shaken, his upper jaw itching.

Turning his attention back to the distressed omega, Yibo spoke gently, "I think you're in heat. It's not safe for you to stay here. Can you come with us?" He extended his hand, offering reassurance.

Xie Yie quickly agreed, "Yes, trust us. We'll help you."

The omega, while still sobbing, nodded and reached out, trembling, to take Yibo's offered hand.

.

Zhan's world felt like it was spinning as his instincts took over, his senses overwhelmed by the presence of the two alphas in front of him. His body quivered with desire, and he couldn't resist their magnetic pull.

"Please..." he whimpered, his hand reaching out involuntarily towards the first alpha, who accepted it, though he was clearly taken aback by the sudden gesture.

Zhan's instincts drove him forward, and he buried his face in the man's neck, breathing in their intoxicating scent, his pupils dilated with lust. He needed their scent like a lifeline, his body yearning for the alphas he sensed so close.

"Yibo, why?" the other man began, but he was interrupted as Zhan abruptly shifted his attention to him.

Zhan's glassy eyes locked onto the second alpha, his yearning evident. He reached out with his other hand, practically begging with his eyes and gestures.

"Why?" the second alpha asked, confusion written all over his face as he accepted Zhan's outstretched hand.

Zhan wasted no time; he buried his face in the second alpha's neck as well, inhaling deeply and purring with delight. His body seemed to react independently, and he became lost in the heady combination of their scents, his pheromones aligning with theirs.

The two alphas exchanged a bewildered look, their own instincts reacting to the captivating omega in their midst. They could feel his heat-induced need, and it was stirring desires deep within them. It was clear that the omega had succumbed to their scent, and they weren't entirely immune to his allure either.

"Sir," one of the alphas said, his voice heavy with both concern and desire, "we need to get you to the infirmary. You're not in a good state right now." They didn't want to take advantage of him in his vulnerable condition, even if their instincts were pushing them to do so.

Zhan's head was still nestled in the alpha's neck, his fingers gripping their clothes tightly, and his body craving their presence.

.

Yibo and Xie Yie shared an understanding as they tried to rationalize the situation. The omega's pheromones were proving to be incredibly potent, even managing to affect the alphas through their suppressants.

"Sir?" Yibo called to the omega once again, his heart racing in rhythm with the desperate omega's heartbeat. He could feel his instincts tugging at him, urging him to protect and care for the distressed omega.

Xie Yie, standing beside his twin, was equally entranced by the omega's scent. Despite the suppressants, it was as though the omega's pheromones had pierced through their defenses, stoking their instincts.

"Please help me... It hurts," the omega sobbed once more, his plea tugging at their heartstrings as their own bodies reacted to his need.

The two alphas shared a meaningful look, knowing they had a choice to make. They couldn't leave the omega in such a state of distress.

"We're just helping him, okay?" Yibo reaffirmed their decision, reminding Xie Yie to maintain control over their instincts.

"Yes," Xie Yie replied, determination in his eyes as they both resolved to help the desperate omega. They had the means to alleviate his pain and provide him comfort, and they couldn't simply turn their backs on him.

----------

A/N: What could possibly happen? 🤔

By the way, thank you for waiting for the update. Love you alllll <3