DT: Three

Xie Yie and Yibo rushed to their personal doctors immediately after encountering the omega. Their instincts were heightened by the encounter, causing their breathing to hitch dangerously. Their fangs itched for something to bite, and the bulges in their pants were clear indicators of an unexpected rut.

Their next ruts were not due for some time, and the fact that their ruts didn't align on the same date added to the mystery.

Their doctor was taken aback when he saw the two identical faces entering his clinic. "Xie Yie, Yibo? Why have you come back so soon?" he asked, his surprise evident.

The two managed to make their way inside, their labored breaths punctuated by tremors. They sat in front of the doctor's desk, struggling to regain control. "We... We think we're in rut," Yibo managed to utter, his voice trembling as he spoke. He gulped between words, one hand on his palpitating chest, and the other offering support to his brother.

Xie Yie, on the other hand, found it increasingly difficult to control himself. It was a small miracle that he had managed to restrain himself when the omega was near.

The doctor's concern was palpable as he moved swiftly to attend to the twins. He helped Xie Yie onto an empty hospital bed before returning for Yibo, who was still grappling with the surge of instincts.

Yibo gritted his teeth, his pheromones intensifying, mirroring his twin's reaction. "I don't know why this is happening," he growled.

The doctor sighed in exasperation and then returned to his desk. He retrieved syringes filled with rut suppressants and administered them to the twins. Initially, the suppressants didn't take immediate effect, and the sensations in their bodies persisted, but gradually, the rush of their instincts began to wane.

"Just rest for a while. When you've calmed down, I'll check on you again," the doctor advised before returning to his desk to continue his work.

.

Xiao Zhan found himself on a hospital bed at his personal doctor's clinic. His body trembled, and a sharp pain coursed through him. Each breath he took grew heavier, and his mind became increasingly foggy. His pheromones surged within the confined space, creating an overpowering scent.

The sensation was unfamiliar, and he struggled to make sense of it. His body grew hot, his backside damp, and his nape itched as if it were calling for something.

Upon being placed on the bed, he was immediately injected with suppressants. The suppressants took effect, causing him to lose consciousness completely.

After about ten minutes, he slowly woke up. His eyes fluttered open, and the strange sensations had finally subsided. However, the uncomfortable feeling of dampness still lingered. He winced at the sensation but pushed it aside when he realized he was back in the hospital.

His confusion was evident as he looked around, his gaze ultimately settling on the doctor. "Doc?" he called out.

The doctor, who had been reviewing her clipboard, looked up and approached the hospital bed. "You're finally awake," she said with a smile. She checked her clipboard briefly before turning her attention back to Xiao Zhan. "Do you feel anything unusual?"

Xiao Zhan initially stared at her, piecing together what had happened before he had ended up in the hospital bed. The deep frown on his forehead remained as he recalled the series of events. He had been in the library, and two men had entered, carrying an incredibly enticing scent. Then, he had experienced a strange pain in his body before losing consciousness. But after that, everything was a blank. How had he ended up in his doctor's clinic?

The doctor broke the silence, recognizing his confusion. "You must find this all very puzzling," she commented.

Xiao Zhan offered a sheepish smile. "I guess. I was at the library, and then I smelled something, something I can't quite describe, and then I suddenly felt strange, and I blacked out," he replied, still unsure if his recollections were accurate.

The doctor nodded in understanding. "I believe I may have an idea of what happened," she began, flipping through her clipboard. "What you experienced was a heat."

Xiao Zhan looked even more perplexed. "A heat? You mean the kind that omegas experience once every three months?" His surprise and anxiety were evident. He couldn't help but think of his family and the expectations weighing heavily on him. What would his father and mother say or do when they found out he was an omega? He couldn't bear the thought of being seen as a failure after all this time. He wasn't an omega, right?

He repeated it to himself over and over, denying the fact that had shaken his world. Tears welled up in his eyes as he refused to accept the truth, overwhelmed by the fear and dread of what might come next.

The doctor gave him a comforting smile, noting the sadness in his eyes. She understood the challenges omegas faced and the potential discrimination they could encounter. "We will run more tests to make sure. Don't lose hope, okay?" She patted his back gently to offer reassurance.

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and nodded. He pulled his knees close and hugged them tightly, seeking comfort in the fetal position.

"Rest for now, and I'll go get your blood samples," the doctor suggested, before heading to fetch her equipment. "I'll take this to the lab. If you need anything, just ring the help desk. I recommend staying put for now; I'm still observing your condition, and we might not have all the answers just yet because this is the first time something like this has happened to you after years of being your doctor."

Xiao Zhan nodded, allowing himself to cry silently, seeking solace in the safety of the clinic. "Thank you," he whispered between silent sobs.

-----------------

A/N: Yey! I'm back from the dead lmao. I'm sorry I was busy with school stuff. But now I already have time to update, I will try my best to update more while I still have free time because next year it'll be a lot busier. So yeah, thank you for always waiting for me! Lovelots! I hope you didn't get tired of me :)