DT: Seven

The two arrived at the infirmary sporting a tent on their pants. It was a coincidence that on the way to the infirmary, there were not many students walking around that abled them to walk without criticism. 

Upon opening the door, they greeted the nurse in unison but were greeted with nothing. They both looked at each other as if conversing through their eyes, agreeing to put him down comfortably on the clinic bed first before deciding what to do next. 

Then they set the omega down on the clinic bed, covering him with the blanket after, and made sure that the omega is comfortable. 

"The nurse is still not here," Xie Yie stated the obvious, sitting down on the plastic chair beside the bed while Yibo stood beside him, 

Yibo sighs, eyes darting down at his twin's crotch upon noticing the tent, then his eyes trailed to his own and saw himself sporting a boner in his as well. He didn't even feel himself having them after feeling the satisfaction that the omega had already calmed down. 

"While the nurse is not here, you might want to take care of that," Yibo suggested, pointing at his brother's lower half with his eyes while nodding. 

Xie Yie then looks down at his pants only to realize what has been making him feeling uncomfortable since the beginning. He sighs disappointingly to himself and looked at his brother, but then his eyes caught what his brother had. His twin seems to be having the same situation as his. 

"But you had to," he laughs, but not loud enough to wake the resting omega. 

Yibo scoffs, "You go to the toilet first and finish that off while I'll look after the omega until the nurse comes back. When you are done and the nurse hasn't come back yet, then we'll switch. You look after him while I'll take care of mine," he suggested.

Xie Yie immediately understood his explanation and nodded. "Right. You got a point," he agreed. "Look after him then. Don't do anything funny!" he warns which only made Yibo laugh at him. 

"If there's someone who'll do something to him, it will be you," he teases with a sneer.

Xie Yie laughs, "We're twins, we think alike. Don't just point it on me," he laughs as he stands from the chair and started making a step on his way to the bathroom of the clinic.

"Just go, moron!" Yibo chuckles and replaced his twin on the chair. 

.

When Xie Yie disappeared from his sight, the room became silent once again. 

His eyes trailed down to the sleeping omega, a smile breaking from his lips. His heart thumps fast inside his chest as he watches the beauty of the omega in front of him. 

It was strange. This omega was the one who triggered both his and his brother's rut the last time. And now, they are somehow strangely attracted to him. 

It's been bugging Yibo for a long time, after meeting with the omega last time, it was as if he knew him so well even if they just met right that moment. It was as if his alpha is telling him that that was the omega and they should not deny him. It feels like destiny made them see each other. 

And after seeing the satisfied look on the omega's face and his peaceful state, his arousal had calmed down with him, though the boner is a different matter. 

He then reached for the omega's fringe, pushing them away to get a better look at the omega's face, and he smiles fondly at the sight. He was stunning, a breathtaking view, and it was as if he was not allowed to see an angelic face like his. He was stunned for a second, eyes not blinking for as they were locked on his beauty.