DT: Thirty-Two

After the long day at school, as per usual, the two alphas headed straight to the omega's penthouse instead of their own. It has become a routine by now and their day will never be completed unless they set foot in the omega's penthouse, inhaling their mixed pheromones inside. 

It was a domesticated feeling— cooking food for three, cleaning the dishes together, getting lazy in front of the television, and mixing pheromones in the atmosphere like it's already a normal thing— despite them confessing their feelings not too long ago. 

Xiao Zhan give off a  fond smile as he watched the twin bicker while preparing dinner, their backs facing him, making him have a live view of sexy broad shoulders against the kitchen counter. 

He was in the middle of relishing the lovely sight when his phone that was on the table suddenly beeped, alarming him that he received a message. His attention was immediately drawn to his phone upon lighting up. 

The message read, "Hi, I hope you are already had your dinner :)", and a name that he just knew earlier appeared above the message. He scoffs, it's quite amusing when he thought the female-alpha will turn out to be something he expected from a rich family, but he didn't expect her to be this thoughtful, contrary to what he thinks of her. 

He smiles as he presses, "Not yet but nearly," he replied before setting his phone down once again and looking up. 

But upon looking up, two pair of eyes was already staring at him with curiosity, brows furrowed as if questioning why is the omega smiling while he writes something on his phone. 

Xiao Zhan chuckled at the two's silly faces, oblivious to their curiosity. "What?" he asked giggly. 

The two only shook their heads, "Nothing, you just look happy," they answered in unison making the omega chuckle even more.

"It was a friend," he answers, "Just continue what you are doing!" he shoos them to let them continue. 

The two alphas shrugged at each other, at least the omega is happy they thought, and continued what they are doing. 

.

They had dinner after a few more minutes of preparing, the food was equally nutritious and delicious that ended up leaving no leftovers.

As usual, the two alphas insisted on volunteering in washing the dishes, leaving the omega no choice but to watch them do the work. It was quite a sight, seeing two identical alphas doing the work for him but most of the time he feels unfulfilled because he just receives from the two and he can't even give back what they deserve. 

He sighs exasperatedly and slumped on the table, face buried on the surface, his head thinking of something that he can do something in exchange for the two's services for him.

As he contemplates, two different timbres of voices interrupted him from his thinking. His head immediately raised, seeing two beautiful men on either of his side. 

"We thought you fell asleep," The older twin remarks, a sweet smile on his face as he looks down at him. 

Xiao Zhan's heart immediately swoons at Yibo's pretty face. He smiles back, "I did not," he replies with a pink blush on his cheeks.

"If you're sleepy, you should go to bed," The younger twin suggested, a wide handsome smile decorating his face.

Xiao Zhan looked at the other, his heart racing at the same yet oddly different face of Xie Yie. He chuckles softly, "I was just resting my eyes. I'm not yet sleepy," he reasoned out which doesn't convince the two.

"Seems like your sleepy to me," Yibo shrugs. 

"Yeahhh~" Xie Yie seconded.

"We should go then so you can rest," Yibo suggested, and cups the omega's cheek and tenderly rubs his thumb over them. Xiao Zhan's face almost turned tomato red at the gesture.