DT: Eighteen

Xiao Zhan woke up feeling refreshed, yawning with a satisfied smile on his face as he stretch his arms above his head, and eyes still half close from trying to adapt to the raging sunlight.

The worries he had yesterday had vanished after having the two alphas in his house. The awkwardness disappeared almost instantly as they spent their evening at his penthouse, talking about what had happened in the day, and they also scented his fabrics amidst the conversation. Xiao Zhan was happy to establish back the ease between them, it felt refreshing and he loves it. 

After adjusting to the sunlight, he gets one last inhale of the sandalwood and watermelon smell of the sheets, then he rises from his bed. Blissfully made his way to his kitchen and prepared a small breakfast, the usual set that he prepares for himself. He was almost at the door when his phone suddenly chimed from his bedside table. 

Assuming that it was the twins who messaged him, he giggles as he walks back to his bed.

He then grabs his phone, but upon opening it the color on his face disappeared, his smile fading, and his brows pinching into a frown. He gulps as he reads the message. It was not that long of a message but he stares at it, going over and over the letters containing the message.

Mother (+8xxxxxxx)
Family dinner tonight. Make sure to show your face. Don't disgrace me.

It was from his father's wife. Knowing full well that when he receives a message like this means there were something to be talked about tonight. 

He grits his teeth, pondering if he had done something against his family. The company is out of the question since it's running smoothly. Or maybe they found out about his secret?

Cold sweat immediately runs down his body. If they found out, what will happen to him? He's already a disappointment to them and yet if they knew about his second gender, they'll be more disappointed in him. 

A tear fell from his eyes, tricking down his cheeks as he shakily closes the message. 

Just as he felt devastated, another chime brought his attention back to his phone. Then the messages he'd been waiting for since the moment he opened his eyes appeared on his screen. 

"Good morning, Sean! See you today!"- Yibo

"Good morning! I hope you'll have a nice day today! Let's eat lunch together!" - Xie Yie.

For once, the weariness vanished and was replaced with something warm, feeling his heart with the courage to face what will happen tonight. 

He scoffs followed by a fond grin. Then he opens the messages, pushing away the ugly thoughts at the corner of his mind, and replied to their messages. 

He'll worry about what will happen later for later. He smiles as he exchanges messages with the two whilst walking his way out of his room. 

.

The day was wonderful, the two alphas treated him like a princess, serving him food and dessert at lunch, snacks, and drinks when he have break times. 

His omega rejoiced inside him as he gets the attention of the two. He almost purred whenever they show their attention but he managed to control them just before his chest rumbled. 

The rest of the day was so fantastic that his worries disappeared in an instant. 

But when he got home, the thought of the message he received came flashing back. He manage to tell the two alphas that he'll be going somewhere tonight because of a family matter but he didn't think he'll feel terrified without them. His courage inching to back out. He has no support system to help him get through this.