DT: Six

Yibo and Xie Yie carefully considered their options, aware of the consequences of their actions. They had a duty to help the distressed omega, even if it meant battling their own instincts.

"We're just helping him, okay?" Yibo reiterated, reinforcing the importance of staying in control. The omega's well-being was their top priority.

"Yes," Xie Yie agreed, understanding that this was the right thing to do. The omega needed assistance, and they couldn't turn their backs on him.

With their decision made, they carefully carried the omega to the teacher's table, intending to provide him comfort and relief. Xie Yie tried to let go of the omega, but the desperate omega clung to him, whining softly. Despite finding it cute and arousing, Xie Yie knew he needed to make the omega more comfortable.

He gently pulled away, returning with clean clothes from the storage room to create a more suitable space on the table. Yibo assisted in settling the omega down, who continued to whine upon losing contact, his needy behavior evident despite his heat-induced state.

"What should we do, Bo?" Xie Yie asked, his eyes locked on the captivating sight of the omega in front of them.

Yibo gulps, tracing from his bare neck down to his trembling body, until settling his eyes on the omega's crotch. A wet patch was already evident in the front and the back of his trousers, indicating that his heat had been spiking up every second. 

Then he grabs the trousers of the omega, mouth watering as he sees more of his skin. He mentally chants "I can't be aroused," to prevent his alpha from getting carried away. 

Upon baring the omega's lower half, the two's eyes immediately trail to the glistening lower half of the omega, his cock twitching in the open air. Then their eyes traveled down to his dampness just below his crotch. His hole is gaping lewdly at them, wet and deliciously glistening right before their eyes. 

"Fuck!" Xie Yie cursed under his breath, his whole body heating up, and his front reacting inside his boxers. 

"Hold it in, Xie Yie," Yibo warned, though, his body is reacting the same way. 

"Alpha..." The omega croons, dazed eyes looking at the two alphas, heart beating fast in his chest. 

Yibo bit his lower lip upon hearing such sweet melodies from the omega. He immediately fished out his extra suppressants, settling them down beside the omega, in case he lost his reasons for a while.

Yibo sighed shakily before reaching for the omega's lower half, "I'm just going to relieve you, okay? I hope you won't get mad at me when you finally gain your consciousness," he said to the omega, but more like talking to himself. 

Slowly, Yibo's hand crawls from his abdomen, slowly inching into the omega's lower half, until it reaches its destination. 

Xie Yie watched on the side, body heating up upon witnessing beforehand the reactions of the latter. 

Yibo then started palming the omega's front, spreading his precum that easily made his palm slide easier on his skin, until it reached his wetness. Upon making contact with his sweet wetness, his heart skipped a beat. It was wonderful and addicting as if he just wanted to play with them between his fingers. But he knew what he should be doing. And so, he set aside what his instinct is telling him. 

He then inches inside the omega's tighs, squeezing them out of his own interest before reaching his rim. "Shit!" he cussed under his breath as he smears his nectar outside his hole before slowly and gently sheathing his finger a knuckle at a time. 

The omega's brows furrowed, followed by a low hiss of discomfort upon feeling a strange object trespassing inside him. 

Xie Yie saw how the omega's brows creased, so he knelt right above the omega's head, releasing a comforting pheromone to ease the omega's discomfort. "Shh, it'll be okay," he whispered reassuringly as he brushed his fingers through his hair before leaving a chaste kiss on his forehead.

While on the other hand, Yibo was able to sheath his finger up to its base. His finger curled inside to rub off the walls which the omega answered with a soft 'aah' and 'hng', his body quivering at the intrusion. 

The omega's hand reached for Xie Yie, looking for something to hold onto, which Xie Yie immediately understood and grabbed his hand to intertwine with him. While his other hand reached for Yibo which Yibo met halfway to hold them reassuringly. 

.

It was a long test of their patience, both men tenting a bulge in their pants as they watched the omega writhe, cry, moan, and quiver under their influence. 

After making the omega cum at least two times, the omega collapse in exhaustion, his heat finally calms down, and his pheromones are not as strong as before but still affect them. 

"His heat has calmed down," Xie Yie mumbles as he observes the omega from above his head, seeing that he already passed out.

Yibo hums in agreement as he grabs his handkerchief to wipe off the mess from the omega's abdomen and backside. But when he was about to wipe off his hand, a sudden urge came to him. His instincts whispered from the depths of his brain to him to lick the slick clean off his hand. 

But he was immediately brought back to reality when Xie Yie spoke. "We should bring him to the infirmary," he suggested.

Yibo paused for a second before completely wiping off the slick from his hands and nodded to his brother's suggestion. "Yeah, we should," he agreed. He stood before grabbing the omega's underwear and trousers. 

He then puts them on carefully, not wanting to disturb and create a misunderstanding once the omega suddenly wakes up. 

After making sure that the omega was neatly dressed, Xie Yie carried him in a bridal style, while Yibo cleaned up whatever mess they made on the table. 

After which, they headed to the clinic. And maybe somehow they'll find out at the infirmary who is this gorgeous omega that was keeping their composure in disarray.

---------

A/N: Hello! My mind is too occupied to write a detailed fingering scene, I'm so sorry! I'll make up to you on the s3x scenes, yeah? Thank you for waiting! Love lots <3