DT: Twenty-Seven

The two alphas took him home after the fine dinner at a family diner Xiao Zhan frequents where he brought the two the last time. It was quite a surprise that the two alphas remembered the place where in fact it was only the one time they went there and it was just a normal place, nothing that fancy that the two are often seen at. 

It was still the first day of courting and it quite feels overwhelming, not in a bad way but in the sense that he feels his heart almost beating out his chest, where his lips can't stop stretching into a wide smile. 

He loves the two's attentiveness, care, and affection that they let them pour out of themselves. He knew that it was love that the two were giving him even though he'd not clearly felt the sense of familiarity from his family, but thanks to his curious mind as a kid, he was able to grasp what love was meant by the romance books that he sneakily reads at the library of their home whenever his private tutor or his father's wife is looking after him. 

Everything feels natural whenever he's with the two, it felt like home—if he ever knew that feeling, but he feels at ease around the two, as if he never needs to question his existence around them, he never felt the uncertainties, and he feels protected and comfortable around them. 

It's just... It just feels right whenever they are around. 

He smiles contentedly as he purrs ever so gently to not let the two notice how happy he is being squeezed between two dominant statures on both of his sides. 

After taking him home, Xiao Zhan insisted that they stay for a bit longer and watch a movie, staring at them with his cute doe eyes. And it affected them easily as the two accepts their defeat over his cuteness. Who could resist such adorableness of this omega? Of course, they'll accept their defeat, they can't say no to him anyway. 

It's not like he wanted to prolong their time together (no! not really, he just wanted to watch the movie he had been eyeing for a while).

They prepared a big bowl of popcorn, half filled with cheese flavor and the other half is caramel. The bowl is seated in front of Xiao Zhan. They are laid on the sofa bed in the living room, a blanket placed over them, covering half of their bodies. They are comfortably settled as the movie he really wants to watch is playing on his 65 inches television that is mounted on the wall.

As the movie rolls, Xiao Zhan's phone suddenly vibrated from his pocket startling the three of them. Their attention drawn to Xiao Zhan who frantically fished out his phone from his pocket. 

"Sorry," he apologized after disrupting their peaceful film viewing before checking why his phone vibrated. 

But upon opening his phone, his face turned pale. Both the two alphas noticed how Xiao Zhan's facial expression changed follows by the souring of his pheromones. 

The two were puzzled as they watched the omega see horror on his phone. Though intrigued and curious as to why the omega had that expression on his face and was irked to take a peak, they respected his privacy more than enough to snoop around. 

Instead, they decided to ask him as a normal citizen would. If he tells them then that's better, but if not, it's okay, at least they've tried.

"What's the matter?/ You okay?" they both asked simultaneously, worriedness written into their faces. 

Xiao Zhan flinched at their voices, he didn't notice that he was staring too intensely at his phone until the two alphas noticed. He immediately locks his phone and plops it on his chest face down.

"A-ah? hehe, what did you say?" he asked sheepishly, chuckling dumbly as if he was able to escape the questioning look from the alphas, his eyes looking elsewhere except meeting theirs.

"You smell kind of troubled," Yibo remarked, wiping the fringe away from the omega's face.

Xiao Zhan smiled sheepishly and shook his head, "It was nothing," he lied despite his reaction saying otherwise. 

Xie Yie sighs, "You know you can always tell us what's bothering you. But that's only if you're ready to tell us what it is of course," he reassures. 

Xiao Zhan looks down, guilt building in his chest. Though it is best to tell them the truth he also doesn't want to burden them with his family problems that he ought to fix them himself soon enough. Maybe after fixing it, he will surely tell them the truth. For now, he better keeps it to himself. 

He sighs, easing out his tense nerves after reading the message, and smiled at the two alphas.

"I know. I'll tell you someday," he said, muttering the last part to himself. 

The two didn't quite pick the next words but they decided to ignore it. Whatever the omega is going through right now, they are ready to face it with him, they are ready to fight together whatever the circumstances are. They just hope the omega will open up soon so they can share whatever burden he is carrying right now. 

But for now, all they can do is reassure him that they are always there to pass his worries, to listen to him to everything he says. 

They smiled fondly at him. 

"Glad that you know," Yibo uttered. 

"Mhm!" Xie Yie enthusiastically added. 

"Anyway, we should focus on the movie! They are already at the exciting part!" Xiao Zhan giggled, trying to avert their topic to the movie.

They find the omega's giggles adorable and endearing, it sounds like music in their ears. And so, smiles unconsciously crept into their faces. 

The two chuckled, "You're right," their remark though their attentions are focused on Xiao Zhan's excited face, a smile with so much fondness.

After such seconds, they threw back their attention to the movie. Xiao Zhan was too mesmerized that they can't help but become curious about what was happening in the film. 

----------------

"Dad (+18*******)
I want you to go to a blind date with one of my investors's daughter.
They are an alpha.
I hope you'll act in your best behavior and not fail me even more than you being in the lowest gender."

_______

A/N: It was just my first day at internship and I already feel exhausted. Lmao. Anyways, I hope I can get through this. So yeah, anyway thank you so much for reading my stories! Love lots! <3