DT: Eleven

After all their classes are finished, the three decided to have dinner together once again. 

They entered a family diner. It was not fancy and all this time, a place Xiao Zhan was most familiar with since he was in high school. The ambiance was bright and welcoming, there were lots of customers that are mostly families that are eating inside but despite that, it doesn't feel congested and still feels like it was spacious. There's also music played inside the place, a calming melody that makes the place desirable to eat at. The waiters also are welcoming and all smile even if they are busy walking around to get orders, serve food, gather used plates and clean the tables that are emptied. 

Xiao Zhan had always loved eating in the diner, the people working inside welcomes him with beautiful smiles that he had never seen inside the house where he grew up. The owner, the manager, and the old waiters had already known him after years of eating at the same place every chance he get. 

"Good evening, Mr. Xiao. Glad to see you again here," An old waiter stopped on his way to assist a customer just to welcome him with a welcoming smile.

Xiao Zhan smiled sweetly, "I will never get tired of this place," he answers back and gave the waiter a polite bow. 

"Then enjoy yourself, sir," he replied and bowed back before excusing himself to assist the customer.

"You are a regular here?" Xie Yie curiously asked upon witnessing the friendly interaction. 

Xiao Zhan nods with a wide smile, "I can say this diner had become my family," he shrugs making his way inside and being greeted by the waiters along the way. 

The two followed behind him, curious and astonished at how everyone in the diner knows him except for the ones who looked like they are new in the business. 

He then leads them to a seat, at one of the corners of the place, it was as if it was reserved only for him because, despite the place being almost full, the seat were the only ones that were not being seated on.

"Wait here. I'll order," The omega offered after making sure the two alphas are seated comfortably. 

"I can go with you," Yibo offered and was about to stand but Xiao Zhan stopped him midway.

"Uhm, I'll also say hi to the manager and owner," he chuckles sheepishly, "and I'm the one who invited you here so I'll take care of the food. I'm sure you will love it!" he cheered and didn't leave a room for them to insist as he marched his way to the door where 'staff' was written on it, he greeted the servers and the cashier along the way. 

The two just smile fondly as they watch him disappear from their sight, hearts thumping rapidly in their chest after witnessing the omega's lovely smile, a sweet unrestrained smile that reaches the corner of his eyes. He looks happy and carefree. 

They took note that this place was their omega's paradise, keeping that in mind as new information about him.

.

When Xiao Zhan came back, the food arrived after him. He has a smile on his face that warms up their hearts. 

Then they started eating after finally setting down. The food was delicious the two admit, but it's even tastier when the omega in front of them looks like he's enjoying himself. The two can only watch him mindlessly, a fond smile on their faces as they eat their fill. 

After some time, the omega slowly notices the two alphas' pauses in the middle of eating. He paused confusedly, head tilting to the side as he raise his brows at them with confusion written in his eyes. 

"Do I have something on my face?" he asked worriedly before frantically feeling his face.

The two chuckles softly as they simultaneously shook their heads. 

"Nothing. You just look happy," Yibo replied, smiling fondly at him.

Xie Yie nods, "You look better when you smile," he added, noticing the omega doesn't smile a lot and if he did, it was a forced smile.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks immediately turned pink under the well-lighted diner, and it didn't go unnoticed by the two. His heart beats uncontrollably inside his chest, and he wishes that the two don't hear how his heart panics.

The two alphas found themselves falling in love, their hearts were as if targetted by cupid's arrows and it hurts so good. 

"Oh, you do have something on your face," Yibo then suddenly broke the short silence and reached for the omega, his thumb swiping off the sauce beside Xiao Zhan. 

Xiao Zhan's cheeks turned red even more, his whole body warming up from the gesture. If his heart was already beating uncontrollably, it was now overwhelmed and beating too much for Xiao Zhan to keep up.

Yibo then licked the sauce from his thumbs which did something inside Xiao Zhan. 

"That's better," Yibo smiles before bringing his attention back to his food. 

Their dinner normally went by, they talked about things here and there while the omega is having a crisis inside him. 

The longer he spends his time with the two, the more he felt something that is familiar as to when he was having a sudden heat. Then it struck him. His body heating up and the fever-like symptoms are showing, his backside started to tingle.

It was a good thing that the two already left after escorting him home when he felt the heat slowly succumbing him.

And so he went straight to his penthouse, to his own bedroom, and started stripping off his clothes before laying them down beside him to sniff out the faint scent of the two alphas. 

His pheromones immediately burst out and filled his bedroom upon making himself settled on the bed with the scent of the alphas despite them faintly clinging onto his clothes. His backside instantly leaked slick, his front on salute as if it's ready to burst out of him. 

He whimpers and cries as he relieves himself, bringing out the tension of his heat. 

It cost him painful hours of switching from jacking himself off and fingering his heat out until it calmed down. His exhaustion got the best of him, but still, he is still glad that he managed to clean himself up and drink his suppressants. But unfortunately, he's too tired to clean his messed up bed. 

And so he made his way to the guest room and instantly knocks him out to sleep, but before that, the image of the two alphas appeared just before his eyes shut. 

---------

A/N: HAHAHAHHA I don't know what I'm doing really. I still hope you like the update tho. Thank you for reading! <3