DT: Twenty

The two alphas sat uncomfortably beside the purring drunk omega, trying to avoid touching him to prevent themselves from the temptation that is presented to them in a closed room. The omega's pheromones have been spiraling inside the room, sweet cranberry that became even sweeter than a while ago. It's a lie if they say they don't notice the change in the omega's pheromones over time. 

It was still bearable when they first got inside, they could still resist the call of their alphas to be released. But the longer they stay inside, trapped in an enclosed room with omega pheromones getting sweeter every second, the desire is slowly becoming unbearable. 

The omega stirs on his bed, purring soundly as he reaches for the two alphas. When their skins contacted, a pinch of electricity charged through their bodies, and they knew they were already screwed. 

"Sean," Xie Yie rasps, tone dangerously changing as the sweet scent is already corrupting his lungs, his alpha banging into thin ice away from releasing from his control. 

Yibo frowns, knowing full well that his brother is not that strong to control the call of his alpha instinct, he grabbed his arms, shaking his head to stop him. 

But they were interrupted instantly, head turning to the omega only to find him in a sweating state as if he was running down a fever. 

And it was a mistake when Yibo reaches for his forehead in trying to check on him, the omega's scent spiked almost immediately, causing both their alphas to escape from their controls. Sandalwood and watermelon spiked the same amount as the omegas. 

It caused their heat and ruts to coincide. Losing both their control of their instincts as alphas and omega. 

Xiao Zhan in his drunken and heat-induced state relished the alphas great scents, a burning feeling in his guts pooling as if asking for relief. His whole body succumbs to his omega instincts, body spasming to the effects of the alphas' scents.  

Added to his scent was the stench of his slick trickling out of his hole, damping through his trousers. The two alphas were just too weak to resist the sweetness, the aroma of fertility between his legs just keeps their alphas raging for release, something where their knots wanted to get stuck in.

The two alphas climbed onto the bed, their breathing ragged as they lose their cool. Their heads blurring and replaced with the only objective that their alpha instincts wanted—to breed. 

"Hng- alphas~" Xiao Zhan moaned under his breath, body heated, pheromones continuously being released, his heart in chaos, beating wildly inside his chest. 

The two alphas let out a low growl, their instincts almost taking over their rationality. 

"Omega!" Xie Yie growls, getting a deep sniff of the omega's scent right beside his head causing the omega to shudder, letting out a lewd yelp from his pretty little mouth. 

Yibo, though his head still has an ounce of clarity, can't help but react to the lovely sound, the melody from the omega. He let out a staggering sigh, he can't let himself get carried away but he can't resist the call. 

In the end, he succumbs. Gone all the resistance that he's been fighting off since the heat affected them.

He leaned down and pounced on the omega, claiming the omega's lips which made the omega instantly moans from the warm mouth on his. It didn't even pass a second when he answered the kiss. Open-mouthed kisses cause the dirty sound of their saliva to echo a squelching sound in the room. 

Xie Yie on the other head positioned himself on the omega's head, sitting right above his head and gently lifting them up then rest them on his crotch right where his tent was obviously hard as rock. 

The omega moans between the kiss upon feeling the hardness below his head, slipping a wicked smile knowing full well that he was the cause of it being like that. 

Xie Yie removed the omega's clothes, disrupting their heated kisses. They pant for air as they get separated, but Xiao Zhan was still recovering when Xie Yie grasped the omega's cheeks, replacing his brother's mouth with his. 

The sweet sounds of their make-out echoed once again. Tongue spiraling and licking every part of the cavern as not wanting to miss a spot. 

Yibo on the other hand removed his own upper clothes, throwing them elsewhere across the room before leaning down once again to clasp his lips on the omega's erect nipple, the other being played by his fingers. 

The omega whimpered, moaning under the kiss while arching his back as if to give the alpha more access to his sweet nubs.

He loves the attention. His head getting all fuzzy and unable to focus on one thing only. His mouth is being stimulated while his nubs are getting abused. His slick trickles more out of his hole, his insides twitching in wanting to be filled. 

When Yibo finally gets satisfied with playing with his nipples, he crawls down to the source of the even sweeter nectar. His hands voluntarily unbuckled the annoying belt and remove the omega's lower in one swoop. The omega yelped in Xie Yie's mouth upon feeling the cold air touches his bare half but was immediately distracted by Xie Yie's mouth once again, unable to notice that his legs were set apart by strong hands. 

"Shit!" Yibo cursed under his breath. The nectar was glistening from the moonlight, coating the omega's opening deliciously. His tongue can't wait to taste. His whole body shivers in excitement as he grabs the omega legs, securing them apart before lapping down without warning. 

The omega gasped, making their make-out stop. Xie Yie and Xiao Zhan, still hazy from the heated make-out, turn their attention to Yibo. 

Yibo sighs in satisfaction, the slick instantly registering as an addiction inside his head. Without warning, his tongue moved expertly despite having no experience, circling on the rim to get all the juices. 

Xiao Zhan writhed, head arching back, hitting Xie Yie's cock with the back of his head. 

Xie Yie groaned at the contact, his cock twitching in response. "Fuck baby, that's dangerous!" he growls, eyes hooded as he looks at the omega's lust-filled expression.

The omega's mouth parted, gasping and moaning as his hole was being abused by Yibo's tongue. Xie Yie smirked as he cupped his cheeks, "Let Yibo prepare you open, yeah?" he rasped, leaning down to give him a peck, "But don't forget about me as well," he added, leaning away for a second to release his own from the tightness of his pants. "Fuck!" he breathes, panting heavily as his shaft stood with a bead of precum on the tip. 

For a second Xiao Zhan's eyes grew wide in shock at the alpha's cock, his mouth going dry which made him gulp at the massive weapon standing still just beside his face. But Xiao Zhan was brought back to his current situation, the tongue and mouth that has been abusing his hole were added with a finger, slowly opening his walls. He gasped, he doesn't know where to focus anymore.

Even so, he mindlessly grabbed Xie Yie's whilst arching his back from the pleasure.

"That's it, baby, move your hands," Xie Yie encouraged, voice dangerously low, sending shivers down his body.

Xiao Zhan was too fucked out to think, head all messy that he let his body move to what its instincts are telling him. He obliges, moving his hand while moaning profanities of pleasure.

----------- 

to be continued...

A/N: Bwahahahha, it's been a long time since the last time I wrote an obscene s3x scene and I hope I didn't disappoint you. Lol. There's a continuation and I'll try my best to do it until yesterday, so stay tuned. Love lots! <3