DT: Twenty-Two

Xiao Zhan woke up feeling his whole body weak, his backside sore and aching while his throat felt dry, and his eyes were swollen as well as his lips. 

He winced, head still hazy from still but feeling the pain rise from his hips. Even so, he tried his best to sit up, ignoring the pulsing ache on his back. He then sighs in relief after barely managing to sit up, his upper back leaning on the headboard to support his sluggish body. 

Upon sitting up and managing to wake from his sleepiness, the memories of last night flashes back like a storm. The moment he drank and drank until he became drunk, the time he sent a drunk text on their group chat, and the moment he opens the door to two alphas. His face even went red when he remembered the obscene memories of his drunken self. 

The way his heat suddenly came, the alphas resisting him but because of his heat they were affected, the way the alphas made sure that he was ready, and his moans that he finds ugly. He cringes knowing that he might've sounded like a whore and also felt embarrassed for his behavior. 

He grimaced at the thought. Now he just wishes the alphas already head home and doesn't see them today. If he sees them, he doesn't know what to do anymore, he'll probably feel embarrassed of himself. He just figured out his feeling for the two and in just a few hours, he seduced them to make love to him? That'll be a total embarrassment. 

He lets out a shaky sigh as he rethinks of his life decisions. It'll be hard to face them for sure.

Just as he was talking to himself, he suddenly got a whiff of something delicious. His empty stomach immediately rumbled from the aroma that was coming from somewhere. 

Then he froze in his seat, his whole body blushing as the object of his inner turmoil was the one who is making such delicious food in his kitchen. He gulps, wondering what should he consider first, his hunger or his shame. 

But once his stomach made a growling noise once again, he decided to stand from his bed. 

His body still feels hurt but the complaints of his stomach scream louder than the painful parts of his body. 

He stood from the bed despite the aches but at least he doesn't feel any icky and disgusting feeling, though when he stood, the blanket slides down and revealed his body all naked. His face flushed in a second, hurriedly grabbed them back up and covered his body even though there was no one seeing him all bare anyway. 

he then heads to his own cabinet with his slightly limping posture and grabbed a robe from his wardrobe. 

After covering his body, he heads his way to the door. He huffs a few exhales to gain his courage before grabbing the door and gently opening them to not draw the two alphas' attention. 

He then finally left his room in silence, heart beating nervously in his chest as he sneaks. 

From where he is walking to, Xiao Zhan heard bickering voices from the kitchen. He cautiously peeks at the two, fond eyes watching the two throw banter after banter despite working in perfect sync with preparing breakfast. 

Xiao Zhan can't help but giggle in amusement, heart fluttering warmly at the image of two handsome alphas standing behind the counter and preparing their food. 

But it was a mistake on Xiao Zhan's part, the sound of his giggles echoed in the room which immediately piqued the two alphas' attention, and their bickering stopped to look his way. 

Xiao Zhan cursed inside his head, wishing he did not produce any sound a while ago, now he doesn't know how to act around the two. He instantly blushed, a sheepish immediately forming on his face as he looks elsewhere except at the two. 

"Hi?" he awkwardly greeted, chuckling awkwardly as he scratches his nape. 

"Good morning! I hope you slept well!" they both greeted in unison, making then look at each other and sneer and back to the omega which was replaced with a fond smile on their faces.

Xiao Zhan blushed once again as he remembers what they did last night. Now he can't even look at them straightly. "'s fine..." he answers meekly, standing away from them. 

The two identically tilted their heads, confused at the omega's gesture. 

"Was it because of las—" Xie Yie was stopped mid-sentence by Yibo's hands. 

"—Come, let's eat breakfast. We prepared something to eat and also painkillers!" Yibo announced directing a glare to his twin and then switching to a gentle smile when he turned back to the omega. "Oh and sorry if we used your kitchen without your permission," he said apologetically. 

Xiao Zhan blushed, bowing his head shyly, "I-It's okay..." he said softly, dragging his feet towards them. Though he feels his heart beating crazily inside his chest as he inches closer. 

Xie Yie glares back at his brother and turned to the counter where his coffee maker was settled. "And we guess you liked coffee since you have it here on your counter so we made it for you to accompany with the breakfast," he suggested while Yibo places the food on the table. 

After serving the cups of coffee on the table, Xie Yie went to Xiao Zhan's side. 

The omega blushed, he felt electricity run down where their skin touched. Even so, he remained composed, or rather he tried to be.  He then let the alpha help him on his way to the dining table and settled him there. 

He slightly wince from the pain in his asshole but he managed to sit. 

After the food was set on the table, the two alphas sat across him, their smile reaching their eyes as they anticipated the omega's reaction to the foods they prepared. 

Xiao Zhan awkwardly smiles at them before hanging his head low to avoid the two's excited eyes.

"L-let's eat?" he stutters, and which the two chucklingly grabbed their own utensils. 

"You get the first bite first and tell us if it's to your liking," Yibo declares, a fond smile on his face. 

Xiao Zhan chuckles, his heart skipping a beat at the alpha's declaration. 

"And if it's not, we can prepare something else," Xie Yie added, a wide grin on his face. 

Xiao Zhan then felt the skip of his heartbeat once again. Fvck, they'll be the death of him. 

He nods as he obliges, grabbing his own utensil and getting a spoon full. 

When the food touched his tongue, his eyes grew wide. The flavors in the food exploded elegantly on his tongue. He loves it! And it's delicious!

Ignoring the two, he kept filling his mouth. Bliss from delicious food made him unable to take into account his two visitors. 

the two nodded with satisfaction as they watch the focused omega, already feeling full just by watching him. But they knew they also need food to survive, so they started eating as they give the amused omega a glance once in a while. 

------------

A/N: Just some soft update. lmao. Anyways, it started to get busy again, we have deadlines to make for research and the final defense, then the internship. Just by thinking of them, I can already feel the stress. well, that's life so I'll just suck it up and do my best, lol. Thank you for reading my stories! Lovies~ <3