DT: Thirteen

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide while Xie Yie and Yibo dumbly tilted their heads, confused at the sudden attention from the doctor. 

"I-I am fine..." Xiao Zhan stuttered, eyes looking elsewhere except at the two. Bashfulness suddenly crept up all over him at his doctor's suggestion.

It sounds absurd! Why should he get help from them? And how will the two react when he proposes that idea to them? What if they'll get weirded out? Just when he just established a friendship with the two. It'll become awkward for sure. 

He then turns to his doctor, grimacing as he does. "I don't think they'll like that doc," he whispered to make sure the two didn't hear him. 

The doctor tilted her head confusedly, she didn't see any problem since the two clearly looked like they are interested in him and he looks like he feels the same. Or maybe her patient is not just good at judging characters and weak at picking up subtleties. She smiles after analyzing the problem as to why the omega refused the suggestion. 

"Hm, you won't know for sure until you ask them, yeah? Or maybe we can ask them right now, it's a doctor's prescription anyway so they might consider," she smiles assuringly. 

Xiao Zhan, still grimacing looked at her as if saying 'seriously?' then turn his head to the two alphas who are marching their way inside still wearing their worrying faces. 

"Hello, doc. Sorry for suddenly barging in," Yibo apologized with a bow while Xie Yie approached the omega and cradle his cheeks with both of his hands as he inspects him further, squishing the omega's cheeks together.

"It's okay," the doctor said with utter amusement. Maybe the omega was too dense to notice but she sees it clearly. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Xie Yie asked frantically, planning to not let go of the omega's cheeks until he hears his reason.

Xiao Zhan was surprised at the sudden gesture, cheeks squished between long fingers. "I'm fine..." he mutters incoherently. 

Yibo chuckles and deliberately pulls his twin's hands to let go of Xiao Zhan, after which, he turns his attention to the omega, "I'm sorry, we're just worried. After you sent us the message, we thought something is going on with you so we decided to check it ourselves," he confesses, looking apologetically as he sheepishly scratches the back of his neck.

Xiao Zhan's eyes turn to him next, confusedly looking at the two, "I just told you the hospital though?" he asked, wondering why the two alphas know where is his doctor's clinic when he just sent the name of the hospital. 

Yibo chuckles softly, "Oh, right you did not remember right? Well, we're the ones who brought you here when you were in heat," he declares making the omega more confused. 

"Oh, that time. Thank you for bringing my patient safe and sound," The doctor suddenly interrupted making them all look at her. 

Yibo and Xie Yie shyly chuckles, "It wasn't much. We're just helping," Xie Yie bashfully uttered.

The doctor shook her head, "Oh no no. It's the most outstanding thing an alpha can do. If it's another alpha, they would have taken advantage of him since he's in heat, acting on their nature. An omega who just got his first heat has the strongest of pheromones, it instantly takes effect on an alpha and causes them to suddenly go into rut. But you endured the pain of your rut and brought him here instead," she explains. 

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt shy, they are indeed good-natured. They resisted and acted against their instinct, being an alpha is a big pride, and with that, they are using that to grab every chance that was given to them. They take advantage of the dominant nature of an alpha which causes hierarchy between second genders. 

"Well, that's the sanest to do. It's not a good thing to take advantage of that's not given with permission," Yibo explains, "And I think the government should prioritize more omega's needs other than the other genders. There should be more laws that are advantageous to omegas," he added, feeling an utter disgust to the shitty laws their country has.

Xiao Zhan felt his heartbeat fasten. It sounds sexy to his ear when the alpha brings out his opinion about trivial topics. 

The doctor hums, nodding as she understood the alpha's explanation, equally intrigued at the topic. "I guess, the government should improve more on that aspect," she commented, "Well anyway..." she paused, changing the topic before it turns deeper. "Since you're already here," she started. 

Xiao Zhan's eyes immediately turn to her, shaking his head in disapproval but was too late when she continued without batting an eye at him.

The two's attention however was piqued, eyes focused on her.

"Well you see, my patient here just had his first heat, and his heat is still pretty unstable. I prescribed him a strong suppressant but it had many side effects," a grin left her lips, "I suggest that an alpha should scent him because that's the best way to calm heat rather than taking suppressants that are dangerous for his well-being."

The two alphas and the omega flush red almost immediately, indecent dids flashed in their heads instantly.

The doctor immediately noticed their blushing faces immediately made her laugh as hard as their reaction. 

"I know you're thinking of something. But I assure you it's not like that," she waves her hands in front of her. "Scented blankets, clothes, or any textile can do. It doesn't have to be like that. But if 'that' can be possible then you can do that too," she grins mischievously.

The three became more embarrassed as their thoughts were found out. Their eyes instantly turn to Xiao Zhan, but when their eyes met, they immediately look away as embarrassment crept onto their faces. 

"What do you say? As long as they are scented it's enough. Then I will further observe Xiao Zhan's changes," she smiles sweetly. 

The two looked at each other, a smile grew on their faces. This is their chance to get even closer to the omega. Their hearts raced pleasingly inside their chest. 

Xiao Zhan on the other side has his heart beating crazily in his chest, fearing the two's rejection. Just what he thought, that's a ridiculous request that will totally put off the two alphas. Now he doesn't know how to face them if they really rejected the offer. His head slumps low, eyes glassy, and fingers fidgeting nervously. 

Thirty seconds even didn't pass when the two answered, "Yes! We'll gladly be of help to Sean," without hesitation, their smiles reaching their eyes.

Xiao Zhan was surprised at their answer. He thought he would lose friends from that decision. But his body immediately moves from where he is seating, his arms openened wide, and without thinking, he unconsciously tackles the two with a hug. His pheromones oozing with bliss. 

"Thank you," he mumbles between their faces.

The two hugged hum back immediately, hearts in sync with Xiao Zhan, "We always have the pleasure to help you out," The two simultaneously declares, answering the omega's pheromones with a subtle of their own. 

------------

A/N: Been busy with research yesterday so I was not able to update. Anyways, I hope you like it!