DT: Nineteen

Xiao Zhan came home with mixed emotions. Fear, sadness, and anxiety were mostly the ones spiraling inside him. After finally realizing his feelings for the two alphas, he felt sad, he knew his father would surely marry him off to someone who they can use for their own greed and would not accept the twins if he decides to pursue his feelings. Fear of the life he'll face after marrying someone he doesn't fully know and love. And the anxiety about what will happen now that his family knew about his second gender, though they already see him as an eyesore or a way to continue the lineage, he's afraid that they'll see him as disgusting, knowing that he's an omega and not an alpha they expected him to be. 

He sighs as he pulls over to the parking lot, head hitting the stirring wheel after stopping. 

His father's wife glared at him when the dinner was finished, and his grandparents look at him in a mix of pity and disgust, while the other people at the table whispered something to themselves which was too obvious that they were talking about him. 

It was a long night, a really tiring night. His head still feels fuzzy from all the events that happened, he doesn't know what to do! All he can't think was he wanted all this to disappear for at least a moment. He wants to forget the world for a second. 

For a moment, he wishes he was not born in this world anymore. Everything feels unfair, it was as if he was fighting against the world. 

When was the last time he felt his heart lightweight? where he doesn't care for the world, where he doesn't feel the heavy burden weighing him down? Right, it was just a few hours ago, with the presence of the two alphas.

He just wishes they were here for him, to comfort him, to feel their warmth over him, to make him smile despite the hardship he's been going through. 

He checks his wristwatch and only smiled bitterly at the time. It's already eleven in the evening, surely no one wants their resting time to be ruined by a problem that they clearly have no involvement in. And so he shrugged off the thought of calling the two alphas and pocketed his phone. 

He'll just drink alcohol to forget his problem, and also feel the warmth through it.

He smiles bitterly as he left his car and proceeded to go up to his penthouse, heart heavy as he did so. 

.

Upon arriving, he went straight to his cabinet where his signature wines are lined up in a perfect manner. He didn't bother to care what kind of wine was it and grabbed as much as he can hold. Then he sets them in the living room. He then went back to get him a wine glass, then went back to the living room to settle himself.

His shoe had already been kicked off somewhere in the house, his tie loose around his neck, his dress shirt opened halfway through the buttons, and his coat disposed on the floor unneatly. 

He then slumped on the sofa, heaving a loud sigh as he does so. Then he starts opening one bottle and pouring it onto the wineglass until it reached its brim.

He smiled mindlessly as he sets down the bottle and pull back the wineglass up to his lips. Without a second thought, he gulps them like water, bringing an intense heat to his throat. It feels burning but his tastebuds are rejoicing as the sweetness and bitterness mix inside his mouth. He then smiles triumphantly, it was only a glass but he can already feel the buzz inside his head. 

He then fills up his glass once again, and just like the first one, he drank them like water. He did that until he finished a bottle. But it didn't satisfy him, so he grabs another one despite his head already spinning. 

.

He drank until he finishes three bottles of fine wine, his vision already blurred and rotating as he looks around. He giggles as he fills another shot of his wineglass but then is interrupted when his phone chimes.