DT: Fifteen

When the night came after the two left, Xiao Zhan felt his whole body heat up at the presence of the scented blankets and pillows. His silent penthouse was filled with their pheromones mixing up making Xiao Zhan feel giddy.

The moon hasn't set yet and it was not even half an hour when the two alphas left, but since then his pajamas are getting tighter. He even took a shower to calm his omega that was raging to sniff the pheromones out of the blankets but it just partially worked. And when he came out of the shower, the smell of the alphas' pheromones that had filled his room immediately slapped him in the face and the arousal that was building in his guts came back, making him shiver from his nose down to his crotch. 

He sighs exasperatedly as he stares at the blanket, having the urge to jump onto them and just release the heat, but he managed to dodge them and crumbles off to the kitchen. It would be bad if he starts releasing himself without eating since he has a hunch that he might not be able to control himself and will end up exhausted and fatigued in the morning. 

And so he opted to cook first even if the warmth of his bed has been calling him nonstop inside his head. 

After making a small portion of dinner just for himself, enough to keep his body hold on to a painstaking release of his heat, he consumed them as fast as he could but not too fast to look so desperate. 

After which, he distracted himself for a bit before his body finally settled into a full-blown heat. His guts were painful, his breathing becoming ragged, his crotch is impossibly tenting and his hole is oozing with slick at the same time in his pajamas, his sense of smell heightening as the alphas pheromones intentionally hit his nose that immediately traveled all over his body, his nape throbbing, and his own pheromones releasing thickly into the air. 

His knees are slowly getting weak as time goes by but he managed to enter his room and shut the door to confine the pheromones inside. 

"Hng... shit!" he raspily curse under his breath as he limpingly made his way to his bed. 

Upon arriving at the foot of his bed, his body voluntarily slumps down on the spread-out blanket over his bed. His nose instantly sniffed the blanket that immediately filled his nostrils. 

His omega immediately rejoiced upon finally being embraced by the soothing scent of the alphas. His backside throbbed and released slick nonstop and made his pajamas soaked in them. 

The room was immediately filled with his and the two alpha pheromones, his body shivered at the lewd mix-up of their scents, watermelon, cranberry, and sandalwood scents dangerously blending into something that arouses his whole omega. 

As he basks in the wonderful scent, his hand crawls down to its destination then gently palms his hard-on over his clothes. He whimpers upon feeling the friction from the fabric, the tip already leaking.

When patience ran thin, he impatiently removed his clothes, hissing at the nuisance of the clothes he is wearing. 

After freeing himself, he managed wrapped his one hand around his stiff cock and the other around his twitching soaking cunt, a low grunt left his lips, and pheromones leaked off him. 

It was a good ten minutes of pistoning his hips on his own hand. While his other hand only massages his backside which only brings him to want more something to insert in his twitching hole. 

He then threw all his reasons when he just felt more frustrated in teasing his own self. And so, slowly and surely, he inserts a finger. His mouth gaped at the sudden intrusion. It felt amazing, his whole mind going blank at the in-another-world pleasure of being filled in his omegan hole. His other hand immediately left his shaft and grabbed a fistful of the blanket, shoving it onto his face. He exhaled the pheromones looming over the blanket, head going blurry as two familiar silhouettes appears when his eyes voluntarily closed.

"...more..." he cries out, the movement of his finger going violently fast, the sound of his slick going in and out echoing in his empty room together with his whimpers and moans.

He violated his hole to his content, changing the pace every once in a while, and adding a finger when he feels himself adjusting to the size. 

It took him until midnight when he finally felt the satisfaction, his body still whimpering from the consecutive release. His mind was blank for the entire time and was blinded by the desires of his omega. 

And when he finally calmed down, his whole body collapsed and was unable to function in the aftermath. But still, despite the jelly-like strength of his legs, he managed to make his way to his bathroom clinging onto the soiled with cum and slick bathrobe he unintentionally laid on his bed after his shower. 

He then partially wiped his lower half, just to only tidy his mess. Then he went back to his bed, his tiredness already kicking in by the time he arrived at the foot of his bed. He didn't even bother to worry about his clothes and proceeded to bury himself in the scented blanket. 

He immediately purred upon feeling the soft mattress and the scented pillows under him together with being engulfed by the blanket that acts as a warmer. It was as if he was embraced by two strong alpha arms, his omega rambling happily inside him, and his whole self easily succumbed. 

Slowly, his tiredness got over him, his eyes closed as the faces of two alphas flashed immediately. A smile crept on his lip, his heart feeling the comfort. 

.

On the other side, two alphas are hissing and gritting their teeth. Shutting themselves in their own room, hands pumping aggressively as the image of the omega flashes into their minds. 

The cranberry scent clung to their clothes causing their alphas to go wild, and when they arrived home, they eventually shut themselves out without the worry of getting hungry.

---------

A/N: Lmao, this is going to be a slow-burn when I keep up with this pace. anyways, I hope you like the update! Thank youuu