DT: Twenty-Four

Xiao Zhan was baffled, his anxiety was replaced with confusion as he furrowed his brows at the two alphas. 

What do they mean? He was just thinking of the worst case possible, but now what they show him is the opposite of his anxieties. Slowly, happiness crept inside him, unconsciously smiling at the situation he was in. 

He cannot contain the happiness that was building inside him that he pounces on the two, arms open wide to accommodate the two into an embrace.

The two stiffened at the gesture, their hearts' pace quickening inside their chest. Does this mean the omega accepts their courting? They can't help but smile to themselves, their worries that the omega might reject them because of last night vanished instantly and were replaced with ease. And so, they encircled their arms to hug his thing waist, securing him in their arms and letting their pheromones waft all over the room whilst inhaling the omega's cranberry scent. 

The omega croons at the alphas' pheromones, releasing his own as he purrs in their holds.

They stayed scenting each other for a good long ten minutes before they decided to break free, smiling adoringly at the omega as they let him sit between them. 

Xiao Zhan giggles, cheeks painted in red hues as two identical eyes stare at him with full of affection. "I- I want to confess something too," he declares making the two focus their full attention on him, sitting upright as they wait for the omega's succeeding words. 

"...I like both of you..." he confesses, looking down at his own fingers while fidgeting them. He does like the two, hell! He loves them, but there's also his father. 

His father had set him up with one of his business partner's children, and if he wanted to pursue his feelings for these two alphas, he needs to fix it first. 

But how? He knew he'd been bound to his father's words, he had been following orders since he was a kid. He doesn't know where will he turn once he disobeys them. The worries crept up once again just as they were about to disappear. He doesn't deserve the feelings of these two alphas, they were both sincere but him? He can't be selfish and accept such sincerity if, in the end, he'll just break both of their trust. He also doesn't want them to know his situation, it was his own problem to deal with, and wish to not include them in it. It will just destroy their peaceful lives, who knows how long his family can do to destroy them? 

He swallowed the lump in his throat, tears brimming in his eyes, he wanted to cry but he don't want the two to see them. It's better he ends this all today rather than giving them false hope. He sucks in a deep breath before he speaks. 

"...I don't deserve your affection for me..." he mumbles, voice shaking. 

The two became confused at the omega's words, brows furrowing. They are both perplexed, they thought the omega will accept them with the way he reacted a while ago, but why is he saying otherwise?

"Why?" Yibo broke the bubble. 

Xiao Zhan remained his head lowered, "... because you'll just suffer when you're with me..." he utters, voice hurtful as he speaks the anxieties inside his head. 

"You cannot guarantee that," Xie Yie declares, finding it confusing why is the omega spouting nonsense. It's not like they are weak! They can stand whatever goes their way just to be with the omega, but why is the omega rejecting them?

Yibo immediately grabbed the omega's hand, stopping him from fidgeting, and clutch them tight and safe between his hands. "Whatever it is you're thinking right now, we assure you that will never affect our feelings for you," he said with finality, leaving no room for the omega's buts.

The omega's tears that were brimming from his eyes instantly fell, his still anxious yet slightly easing with the older alpha's assurance. 

"Unless you don't feel the same way as us, we'll continue to court you," the younger alpha declares. He reached for the omega's other hand and gently place a comforting peck, then held it safe in his hands. 

The omega sniffles as he looks at his hands that were securely being held by the two alphas. Will he be alright? Will they be alright? Will the two alphas really court him even if they'll know what they are heading into? 

He wobbly smiles, returning the same strength to both of their hands with his clutch. "Thank you..." he sobs, "...It's hard to tell you the real reason as of now, but will you wait for me?" he asked them, looking them in the eyes. 

The two smiled tenderly, "Of course, we will," they both said simultaneously.

"Take all of your time, we are willing to wait," Yibo assures, leaning to kiss his tears away. 

Xie Yie grins, "Well, now that that's settled, let us stay here for a bit longer!" he uttered standing on his feet enthusiastically without letting go of the omega's hand. 

Yibo raised a brow at his twin, "Stop imposing! We already extended our welcome too much!" he scolded him. 

Xiao Zhan giggled, he pulled Xie Yie causing him to land on his butt on the sofa. "It's okay, you both can stay longer," he says fondly, letting Yibo wipe all his tears with his free hand. 

"See, Sean already approved!" Xie Yie whines and pouts at his twin. 

Yibo rolled his eyes, "stop being a brat," he reprimands. 

"But we'll be going to work again tomorrow! And it'll be in another weekend when we can spend a moment like this!" he pouted.

Yibo sighs exasperatedly, "Just say you're lazy to go to work tomorrow. I might as well tell dad so you can just work in the company," he shrugged before smiling after finally making sure the omega's tears were all dried out. 

Xie Yie instantly sat straight, "No please! don't tell dad!" he whined. 

Xiao Zhan chuckled at the two's bickering, "You both can stay until later." he assured, "Plus you both broke my back last night, how can I move around!" he playfully uttered. 

The two alphas turned red at his note, they totally forgot about that! They both gulped, memories of last night vividly flashed. The omega was too sexy last night that they did it until the omega passed out. They did exhaust him!

Xiao Zhan laughs at their reaction, "Just kidding! but your stay will help me a lot, so keep me company?" he said with his doe eyes, smiling adoringly at the two. 

The two surrendered, they can't say no if he acts so adorable. 

Yibo sighs, "We'll stay," he surrenders. 

Xie Yie grins wide, "Yey!" he yelps enthusiastically. 

Xiao Zhan smiles wide, heart content with what he has now. Well, he'll worry about his problems later, for now, he'll savor the attention the alphas are giving him.

-------------

A/N: This is so slow-burn lmao. Anyways, I'm a bit busy with completing my requirements for my internship so I was not able to update that consistently. And also I will be a bit busy next week until April since it will be my internship so I'll be able to update when I'm less busy. So yeah, just giving a heads-up.  Anyway, thank you for reading my stories, please stay tuned! Love lots <3