DT: Twenty-Six

They arrived at the campus a few minutes after. Xie Yie came first, parked in the middle of the faculty parking space and already leaning on the hood of his car while he waits for Yibo's arrival. While Yibo and Xiao Zhan arrived a few minutes after him. 

Yibo then expertly parks in the empty space just beside Xie Yie. Before they could leave the car, Yibo purposefully trapped Xiao Zhan between his arms and the seat which made the omega blush furiously on his seat. 

"Did I tell you you look pretty today?" he asked, leaning closer to the omega.

Xiao Zhan gulps, eyes traveling from the eyes of the alpha, tracing down to his defined nose, and down to his pinkish lips, when the alpha's mouth formed a smirk his eyes immediately darted up to the alpha's eyes.

The alpha's eyes glint in interest at the omega's initial reaction, finding it amusing that a simple gesture makes him giddy in his seat. "You're so adorable," he chuckles softly, inching close, enough to give him a peck on top of his nose, "Let's go?" he asked fondly. His arm that was trapping him left its place and went cup his cheeks, swiping a stripe before leaning once again and giving him a chaste kiss on his forehead. 

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, savoring the warmth and comfort the alpha had given him. When he felt the warmth leaving his forehead, he opened his eyes, amber orbs meeting Yibo's dark brown ones. A giggle voluntarily left his lips, "Mhm, let's go," he echoes and opens the door on his side. 

Yibo chuckles before finally retracting away from him and opening the door on his side. 

"Took you so long?" Xie Yie sulks, Xiao Zhan's bag on his shoulder. 

Xiao Zhan chuckles, "Sorry," he utters playfully and stood beside the younger alpha. "My bag?" he asked but the alpha refused to give him. 

"Nope, let me hold it," Xie Yie insists. Then walks ahead of him so the omega won't get a chance to get it from him. 

After locking his car's door, Yibo rounds his way to his twin and the omega. "Let's go?" he asked and the two nodded. 

.

Xiao Zhan's faculty is not far from the faculty of the two, it was two rooms far from them and it's quite convenient when they invite the omega on a lunch date or a small date between breaks.

As they walk in the hallway, there was just a number of students, ones you can only count with your fingers since it was still early in the morning and class are yet to start. It's safe to say, they can do small gestures of affection to the omega. Linking their pinkies with him and giving him small glances that never get noticed by the students around. 

When they arrived at Xiao Zhan's faculty, they did the honor to open the door for him, before handing him his bag. 

"Thank you," he utters sweetly, cheeks blushing hard as he lets go of the two's pinkies and grabbed his bag from them. 

The two alphas felt their heart skip a beat at his adorable face, they wanted to kiss him if they were given the chance, but looking inside the faculty, there were some of Xiao Zhan's colleagues that have their eyes directed at them. 

"You're always welcome. We only have morning classes today, how about you?" Xie Yie asked first before letting the omega go inside. 

Xiao Zhan tapped his chin with his finger as if thinking deeply, "Hm, until one?" he answers as if unsure. 

"Then we'll wait until one, then let's have lunch," Yibo declares.

"...Date," Xie Yie added, winking at him. 

The blush on Xiao Zhan's face became even redder, he can't get used to this just yet! They are showing their affection blatantly so easily just like that! Or maybe it was just a whole new experience since he had a different view of affection. Or rather, did he even feel affection even from the family he grew up with?