DT: Twenty-Nine

After breakfast, the two alphas insisted on cleaning the dishes telling the omega that he had already prepared their food, and it was their turn to serve him in exchange. 

The omega only giggled at the two's thoughtfulness before accepting his defeat, he can't say no when they are being that competitive. Instead, he made his way to his walk-in wardrobe and started preparing clothes for the two. 

His cheeks turned red when he remembered he have two pairs of their clothes hidden in there, it was when they stayed the night at his home. His heartbeat fasten at the thought. 

He then pulls out the dress shirts, and the slacks, he also has extra briefs that are not yet used. Hope it'll fit them. 

After which, he reached for extra towels and toothbrushes from the hanging cabinets. After that, he's all set. He then bought them for his bathroom and the guestroom bathroom and placed them on top of the dry sink.

Then he heads out, checking up on the two if they are done with the dishes. And as if on cue, they are already tidying up the aprons and wiping their hands with dry towels.

The two identical alphas immediately turn their heads in his direction upon noticing his presence, and smiles instantly flashed from their lips as they saw the omega grinning beautifully from the distance. 

"The change of clothes is ready, you can go take a bath," he suggested, gesturing the two to follow him. 

The two smiled fondly as they follow him.

Xiao Zhan then guided one to his own bedroom bathroom while the other was guided to the guestroom bathroom.

As the two started taking their bath, Xiao Zhan's anxiety about what could happen today resurfaced once again.

The message from his father lingered like a wildfire inside his head, little by little he was being burned alive.

"Meet the daughter of one of the boards. I don't care about your work with that university but I already settled on a time and place where you'll meet, don't get stubborn with me."

His jaw clenched, fist tightening at the memory. Was this always suffocating? He never felt this way before until...

Memories of meeting the two alphas started draping over his complicated life. He always thought that it was his father's way of showing his affection, that he was just doing that to make him improve. But now it all feels tiring and suffocating.

He sighs to calm himself as he notices his mood fouling. He may not smell his own pheromone but he knew full well that it'll become awfully sour when he's in a foul mood, and he can't let the two alphas know or they'll just worry even more. 

.

After fifteen minutes, the two alphas are already dressed, the omega immediately coming to their rescue in fixing their collars. And after which, he smiles satisfyingly at the neat looking of the two. 

"You should go clean up as well, let's go together," Xie Yie suggested, a wide grin on his face. 

He doesn't want to spoil the excitement of the two especially when they are smiling so sweetly at him right now but he can't go to school today. He'll just have to do his part and not drag the school on his father's wrath if he ever refuses to go.

"Hm, my schedule for today is somehow moved to the afternoon, so..." he trails off, internally praying that the two buy his white lie for not going with them.

The two chuckle fondly as they face him, holding each of the omega's hands ever so gently before they simultaneously pressed a soft peck atop. 

"Is that so? We'll wait for you at the university then," The older alpha remarked. 

Xie Yie on the other hand playfully pouted, "I will miss you~" he whined as he pulls the omega's other hand to press his cheeks onto the back of his palm. 

Yibo rolled his eyes, "You're too dramatic! Let's just go." he said to his twin as he pulls him by the collar. 

The younger alpha pouts even more as he hesitantly let go of his hand. "Stop being stubborn and let's just go!" Yibo clicked his tongue and by that, the younger lets go of his hand. 

"See you this after, Sean." He bids to the omega, still pouting disappointingly. 

Xiao Zhan giggled, "I'll come find you when I arrive," he teases.

Yibo drags his twin to the front door as Xiao Zhan follows suit, giggling at the sight of a big baby like Xie Yie, as if he was being prevented to get any treats. 

When the two finally left, Xiao Zhan started preparing for himself as well. 

He'll need to meet the prospect of marriage that his father selfishly decided on. 

.

Xiao Zhan took an hour-long bath, soaking in warm water in his tub, trying to calm the stench of his frustrated pheromones and meet the person without lingering anger for the situation he was in. 

Maybe the other person was the same as him, forced into a blind date without a choice to say no. And if it were their situation, maybe they can meet on an agreement. Though that idea is only ten percent possible in a rich family he won't waste a chance. Maybe this way he'll be able to get out of this misery, even though he knew his father will find ways to marry him off somewhere. 

He let out a satisfied sigh, he'll just have to follow his plan for today, and if it fails, there's more way to fix them eventually. 

.

After his long soaking, he gets himself ready. Grabbing a random suit in his wardrobe, random slacks, a dress shirt, and a black leader shoe, he's done. 

He gives himself a tight-lipped smile as he stares at himself in the mirror.

"Everything will be alright," he reminds himself as he tugs his suit. 

.

The details of the meeting place were sent to him via email by his father's secretary, and he was able to find the place in a matter of minutes. 

He was directed into a fancy restaurant, one of the restaurants his father's business partner owns. It looks elegant from the outside appearance and the inside. He has been in this place for quite some time as he was in a meeting with a board member, and it didn't change that much. 

When he entered the building, a receptionist immediately asked about his reservation and he immediately answered just like the contents of the email said. After which he was guided by one of the servers to his table. 

Not long after, they stopped at a table, a table that are isolated from the crowd of the restaurant's well-known customers. 

"Here is your table, sir," he offered before he left.

Xiao Zhan just watched as the server left, until his attention was caught by a voice.

"I'm grateful to meet such a beautiful person," They first greeted. 

Xiao Zhan's attention turned to them, smiling sheepishly, but before he can greet back, the other spoke once again. 

"A wonderful morning to you, please have a seat," they smiled sweetly. 

Xiao Zhan was still in a state of being bewildered but he did sit across them, gulping down his resolve. With the way this alpha presents their greetings, he knew something will not go well.

-------

A/N: YESSS! I'm happy that I'm able to update before my week becomes hectic and full of lesson plans and school works once again. I hope you'll still wait for me until the next update! Thank you so much for waiting and reading my stories. Love lots!