"chpter 1"

On a sunny morning, at seven o'clock when the sun swayed, the door of the Church of the God of Light opened.

Countless believers rushed in, just to grab the best seats and fully listen to the singing of the Son of God.

Today is the annual Holy Advent Day. Lord Lucifer will personally lead the believers to sing hymns. They look forward excitedly. When the bell rang, a man wearing a white robe embroidered with gold silk roses Walk slowly to the high platform.

This is an extremely beautiful young man with long, supple hair that is as bright as gold. At first glance, everyone will be shocked by the beauty of the dust.

His eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips, there is not a single part of his face that is not exquisite and beautiful. His beauty has a holy connotation, a pure and straightforward beauty that transcends gender and definition.

His azure blue eyes looked at his followers tolerantly, and everyone who was swept by his gaze seemed to faint with excitement. Whispering prayers, there is a divine and warm light escaping.

Lord Lucifer!

The believers put their hands together, full of excitement, but did not dare to exclaim loudly, for fear of disturbing the Holy Son.

Afterwards, Lucifer began to lead the believers to sing hymns. The pure and ethereal singing reverberated in the church, surrounding people. Hearing this song, everyone showed a peaceful expression, as if in their closed eyes, they had already I saw the place of happiness.

Except for one person, that is Mr. Pei Xia, Lucifer's personal guard!

Pei Xia Christian, wearing a simple and delicate silver armor, stood under the prayer table, with a blank face, dutifully scanning all the places where anomalies might occur.

The chant is coming to an end, great, it's safe today... wait, what is that!

When the last chant was sung, Lucifer opened his azure eyes, he smiled perfectly at the believers, and then leaned down gently to salute, just as he turned to step off the stage, a foreign object accompanied by Screams came upon him:

"Sir, please accept my love!"

The foreign object flew into a parabola and flew towards Lucifer exactly. Just as it was about to fall on Lucifer, a silver light flashed and it was split in half with a swipe.

"Sir, are you alright?"

It was Pei Xia, and he rushed over quickly with his eyes and hands, and turned a half circle around Lord Saint Son's waist with one hand to block him, and then drew his sword with his backhand and split the foreign object in half.

He asked the person behind him seriously, and looked at the ground, where there were several broken roses.

"what-"

"Who is it? How dare you attack Lord Saint Son!"

The believers were in chaos and began to search for the **** who harassed the Lord of the Holy Son. Pei Xia was ashamed, while lamenting that Lucifer really deserved to be the man who loved the author's father, and walked to the back of the church while protecting him. .

"Thank you for your hard work, Pei Xia." Lucifer leaned halfway into his arms, blinking and smiling, "You are really a heroic knight."

Pei Xia was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized that the leader was praising him, because he had left the chaotic church and was now very safe in the courtyard, so he swiped his hands back and stood up, walking towards Lucifer in the most standard manner. After a ceremony, he solemnly assured: