"chapter 13"

Lucifer recovered quickly after being in a coma for a day. Pei Xia breathed a sigh of relief. He sat at the head of the bed and fed Lucifer water while telling him what happened after he passed out.

Lord Earl Hobson has been arrested. In this world where theocracy and imperial power compete, the Church of the God of Light has great power, and interrogating people in the castle quickly got the result of Hobson's connection with the devil. , no one is willing to speak for him.

Although Hobson was freed from the demon's control at the critical moment of his final purification, and was fortunately not directly turned to ashes, the same ruthless execution awaited him afterward.

After investigations, the clergy and the military recovered dozens of bones, which they would wait for the victims' families to claim, and then part of Hobson's property as compensation.

Alice also received part of the property as compensation, but instead of leaving immediately, she insisted on staying here until Lucifer recovers.

She is really an infatuated girl, but unfortunately, Lucifer's red heart turned to the light, and the girl's infatuation was wrongly paid.

"The matter here has been taken over by the local church. Lord Holy Son, you can rest in peace for a few days and wait for your illness to heal before you go on the road."

"You have worked hard, Pei Xia, you did a good job." Lucifer looked at his Paladin with admiration.

Pei Xia was a little embarrassed: "You have passed the prize."

His main task is to take care of Lucifer. Most of the other things are done by his colleagues. Pei Xia was embarrassed to take the credit and said, "Everyone has done a lot. The person who ran to call was..."

He Barabara spoke, and repeated everyone's work, until he said that his mouth was dry, and he unconsciously stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked his lower lip.

"Okay Pei Xia, I don't need to say any more, I understand that this is the result of all of our efforts, and everyone is excellent."

Lucifer passed the water glass over calmly.

Pei Xia took it subconsciously, subconsciously "Thank you, Lord Holy Son", subconsciously took a sip, and then - the whole person froze.

This is so...Isn't it the water glass that Lucifer used just now? !

"What's wrong with Pei Xia?" Lucifer's pure eyes looked directly at Pei Xia, there was no dodging and haze in them, and the blue eyes were like the sky, so clear, as if he was mocking Pei Xia's evil thoughts.

"No, there is nothing Lord Saint Son..." Pei Xia slowly put down the water glass and pushed it away.

It doesn't matter, he drank it on the other side, everyone is a good buddy, drinking from the same cup of water is nothing!

He persuaded himself like this, then cleared his throat and said, "Sir, do you want to get up and take a walk?"

Since Lucifer didn't find anything wrong with drinking from the same cup, then change the subject and let him never find out!

Pei Xia said with a straight face: "The kitchen is cooking and it will be delivered soon. The weather is good today, maybe you want to eat in the yard?"

After the continuous cloudy and rainy weather, the sun came out. The grass in Hong Kong, which was taught by the rain not long ago, was full of fresh and refreshing greenness. Dining on the blue sky, white clouds, green trees and lawn paper will definitely make people feel happy.

"I accept your proposal, Lord Paladin." Lucifer said with a smile. Then he stretched out his hand, and Pei Xia immediately helped him stand up, and then helped to change his clothes.