"chapter 50"

Rat people are a special race in the orc kingdom. First of all, you must know that not all beasts have human branches, and not all orcs are united.

For example, this rat tribe was rejected by other orcs for many reasons, not to mention ugly. The sanitary conditions of the rat tribe and the habit of stealing chickens and dogs are really unbearable, and one of the great things about the rat tribe is that they do not It is easy to get sick, but it will bring the disease to other races.

Over time, they were ostracized to wander on the edge of the grasslands, relying on family robbery and abduction to make a living.

Because of their low strength, their only advantage is that there are many people, so they only dare to bully the few with more, and the big caravans dare not rob them. Life is very hard, people are messy, plus their appearance is relatively wretched, and they are more and more buried.

Moreover, although there are many of them, they are all thin and thin. Even if there are more than 30 people, they are not the opponents of a group of Paladins. Lucifer is useless at all. After a while, Pei Xia and the others knocked down all these Rat people. .

I wanted to grab them all, but when I approached, I was attacked by a strong and pungent biochemical weapon, causing a few people to escape, and the remaining paladins didn't dare to touch them, so they had to hold their swords and surround them. Waiting for Lucifer's disposal.

The Rat people hugged into a ball and shivered, knowing that they had encountered hard stubble, and I am afraid that they would not be able to eat today and walked away.

And they are also very clear about the attitude of the foreigners towards the Rat people. If they are caught by them, they will end up either dying or being tortured all over the body.

Thinking of this tragic end, they couldn't help crying.

Pei Xia was taken aback and turned to look at Lucifer who was sitting in the carriage: "Lord Holy Son, their intentions are wrong, what do you want to do?"

Lucifer touched his chin and said, "I have also heard the rumors about the Rat people... Everyone, have you been doing this kind of robbery?"

Seeing that Lucifer seemed to be very kind, the leader of the Rat tribe took the lead and summoned his courage and said, "This noble gentleman, we don't have livestock, and the fields produce too little, so we can only survive like this."

Livestock will be robbed, and the food in the fields will not be enough to feed all the Rat people. Their strength is too small, and there are too many children, so they cannot cultivate more fields.

Another person cried: "We haven't had enough to eat for a long time. Every day is grass roots and grass seeds. My sixth child is dying of starvation. Master, please let us go!"

Pei Xia was a little surprised. His knowledge of the Rat people was limited: "Aren't you running a business?"

The head of the rat tribe shook his head and said, "No foreigners are willing to communicate with us. They think we will spread the disease. There are some fields in the tribe, but we have too many people to eat."

"how many people?"

"..." Seeing that this group of humans inquired in such detail, there must be a conspiracy! The boss of the rat clan began to shake his head frantically, resolutely refusing to sell the secrets of the clan.

Lucifer didn't force them, but asked, "Have you ever killed someone?"

The boss of the Rat Clan hurriedly said, "Don't dare, if someone died here, no one would dare to go this way."