"chapter 62"

On the lively streets, people come and go, and the orcs of different races live together, forming a unique and beautiful landscape.

In the orc kingdom, there are many races. They usually live in the savannah in the form of tribes, but in the city, they live in a mixture of races. Whether they are petite cat people, rabbit people, or tall tiger people and lion people, they must follow unity. Harmony, fraternity and mutual help are the living rules - of course, this is only the rules.

Discrimination between races has always existed, but at least, after the development of civilization, they will not be too restrained, but the weak tribes are still inevitably bullied.

The four royal families, tigers, wolves, lions and elephants, rule the orc kingdom. Every ten years, a new king of orcs will be selected from the four royal families to succeed the throne. This rotation maintains the peace of the grassland.

This year happens to be the year when the old and new kings are replaced, and this is also the last part of the plot in the original book. After leaving the orc king's capital, Perst, Pei Xia no longer has the golden finger he knew.

But Pei Xia is not too worried, because his biggest reliance on Lucifer is already his lover!

This is simply the most successful thing Pei Xia has done since she came to another world, hehe, I'm really embarrassed to say it.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but peek at his perfect boyfriend. Lucifer happened to look at him just like him, and the clear eyes that were exposed outside the veil curled up, causing people to lose their souls.

Pei Xia looked away embarrassedly, and made a vicious look at the savage orcs staring here.

Although Lucifer hid most of his beautiful face under the veil, the soft blonde hair and the bright eyes that were exposed still attracted the attention of many people.

Pei Xia was both proud and a little worried, for fear that these overly enthusiastic orcs could withstand even this bit of tempering, so they had to rush up to inquire about Lucifer's name and residence.

Alas, if they tell them that Feifei already has a boyfriend, they will definitely be jealous, and maybe they will get involved - it's quite a sweet distress!

Pei Xia was thinking about it, and the chaotic scene he imagined actually happened, but the source of the chaos was not Lucifer's beauty, and the protagonists were not the two of them.

Just in front of the street, a group of people seemed to gather to watch the fun, and this road was the only way for Pei Xia and Lucifer to go to the branch church of the Bright God Sect. slowly to

Walking forward, I saw the chaotic protagonist through the gap in the crowd.

In the middle of the prototype space surrounded by gossip crowds, a delicate but not exaggerated carriage was parked. The horses were covered with thin embroidered blankets, which revealed a low-key, luxurious and connotative atmosphere.

Of course, the carriage is not the point. The main point is the guards around the carriage and a handsome young man in gold and silver in front of him. He has a pair of very sharp green eyes and fluffy pointed ears. Knowing his identity, he is the second prince of the werewolf clan.

That's right, the current orc emperor is of the werewolf clan. According to the order, the next emperor should be the lion clan, but the current emperor has been reluctant to hold a re-election ceremony for some reasons.

In front of the second prince of the werewolf clan, there was a petite and lovely female orc, with a pair of long rabbit ears on her head, she turned out to be a girl from the bunny clan!