"chapter 72"

Fanwai·About me raising you

Because of the cheating guy Lucifer, Pei Xia can go back and forth between the two worlds freely, but if the frequency is too high, it will be very tiring, so the two decided to live in modern society for a while before going back.

Well, here comes the question.

Although Pei Xia is an otaku, he is also a social animal with a job. Most of his house is reflected in the fact that he stays at home and does not go out after get off work.

On the day I just came back, Pei Xia was addicted to chatting with Lucifer, and the whole day was wasted. He slept in bed, and at four or five o'clock in the afternoon, the boss finally couldn't bear it anymore and made a life-threatening call. .

Pei Xia answered the phone in a daze, sat up in shock, and apologized to her boss with a smile on her face.

After finally coping with it, Pei Xia breathed a sigh of relief and leaned against the bedside motionless.

Lucifer played with his fingers and asked, "Work?"

Pei Xia hummed: "I forgot about work."

Lucifer kissed his finger: "Quit it."

Pei Xia hesitated: "Without a job, there is no salary. What should we do without a salary?"

There is no such thing as food, clothing, housing, transportation, utilities, and electricity. Don't spend money. Pei Xia's savings are not enough to keep him from working for the rest of his life.

Although Lucifer is a god-like existence, does God... pay wages?

Lucifer said leisurely, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

"How to raise it?" Pei Xia was curious about what he was going to do.

Lucifer raised a finger to his mouth and snorted: "Secret."

Pei Xia chose to trust Lucifer. In his heart, Lucifer was omnipotent, and there was nothing he couldn't do.

So Pei Xia resigned immediately, but after applying for resignation, he still needs to continue working for a period of time to hand over. Pei Xia is a responsible person. He doesn't like letting others suffer losses because of himself, so he has to work for another month.

The next day Pei Xia went to the company. Colleagues who were close to him came to pay attention to him, and suddenly someone pointed to his neck and asked, "Pei Xia, what's wrong with your neck? friend?"

Pei Xia didn't come out of the closet in the company. He scratched his neck and smiled embarrassedly.

As a result, when I was about to get off work, my colleagues suddenly talked about something. It turned out that just now, there was a Weibo hot search that climbed up at a very violent speed, and the place where the hot search news happened was Pei Xia and the others. City A where I live!

Pei Xia moved her ears and heard keywords such as "fake it, special effects, so beautiful, foreigners" and so on. She was very curious and clicked on a hot search called Street Angel. When she clicked it, she almost felt guilty. dropped the phone to the ground.

The first title of the hot search is "#StreetAngel# There is an amazing scene on the streets of A city, is the mysterious man an angel or a goblin..."

It was a small video, very clear, and the protagonist of the video was Lucifer, who was tired of staying with Pei Xia in the morning.

In the video, Lucifer is standing at the intersection of Xingdong Road. People around him are bewildered by his beauty. Accidentally shook God.

A car suddenly crashed into the crowd out of control, and was frightened by the car. The cars behind and opposite began to show signs of serial car accidents. Seeing that a tragic tragedy was about to take shape, the beauty in the center of everyone's sight was so unbelievable. The blond beauty couldn't hide, he suddenly raised his hand.