"chapter 66"

The person who had always been gentle and harmless suddenly changed his appearance. Pei Xia couldn't help but feel nervous. In this depressed atmosphere, his heart beat quietly faster.

Pei Xia walked in front of Lucifer and gave him his hand subconsciously. As soon as he spit out the syllables of a name, Lucifer grabbed his hand and pulled it into his arms.

He was dragged a bit, then turned a half circle, and finally turned his back against Lucifer's chest.

At that moment, Pei Xia seemed to be washed away from the outside by the suffocating suffocating energy.

"What do you want me to know?" Pei Xia asked weakly.

At this moment, the black-haired young man was completely embraced by the man in the white robe. He fell into his embrace, surrounded by the pleasant fragrance of the light flowers, imprisoned by the icy coldness, soft and beautiful blonde hair It became a **** and hung gently in front of Pei Xia.

Lucifer's pale pink lips were approaching his ear. He stretched out his hand and stroked Pei Xia's throat like a cat, and said softly, "Pei Xia, do you like Nord?"

Pei Xia's body was tense, and he didn't know why he asked that, but out of his sense of responsibility as a boyfriend, he had to make it clear: "What are you talking about, I just admire people with excellent quality, and there is absolutely no other meaning."

"That's it." Lucifer seemed to nod his head, his thin chin resting on Pei Xia's shoulder, and Pei Xia's icy breath made Pei Xia tremble involuntarily.

As if over electricity, there are tiny electric currents running around in the body.

Before Pei Xia could get out of this soft-hearted state, Lucifer asked again, "Do you want to save them?"

"I think!" Pei Xia replied without hesitation.

"In any way?"

"Yes." Pei Xia hesitated to answer this question. He vaguely sensed that Lucifer had another meaning, but he couldn't guess what Lucifer really meant.

Immediately afterwards, Pei Xia saw the gentle rays of light pouring into the puppet's body like countless threads. The twisted shadows were forced out, and the evil aura immediately enveloped the entire ice cave.

Lucifer pecked and kissed the tip of his ear.

Pei Xia subconsciously grabbed Lucifer's arm in front of him: "Great, they are safe!"

and then?

Then, Pei Xia felt the cold, suppressed and distorted breath, but for a short while, Pei Xia even thought it was his own illusion. Then, Lucifer stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked the side of his neck lightly, and the cool wet touch made Pei Xia shudder.

"It's not good for a large audience." Pei Xia protested in a loud voice.

"So what?"

Pei Xia heard Lucifer's laughing voice ringing in his ears. There was a bit of mockery and contempt in that voice, as if there was nothing worthy of his attention.

Something was wrong... Lucifer was wrong. Pei Xia felt uneasy in her heart, and felt extremely terrified of Lucifer's strangeness at this time.

He had a hunch that something might happen next that he didn't want to face.

However, he didn't think about it carefully, because he was surprised to see that the little demons who were forced out of the puppets suddenly started to kill each other.

The silt demon huddled behind the puppet has long since changed from an upside-down posture to a crawl. It arched its back high and lowered its head into the dust, as if it had seen a **** that could never be resisted.