"chapter 52"

After a series of basic requirements came out, more than half of the orcs present were darkened, and 50% retreated silently.

Pei Xia: "By the way, if it's a man."

The female orcs tearfully bid farewell to the battlefield.

Pei Xia: "And: cook deliciously, do housework well, be loyal..."

The clumsy orcs left sadly.

So Pei Xia left the last request: "By the way, our Lord Son has a good impression for the time being, and if you have no confidence and can't hold on to it, consciously leave. Also, it's you who want to pursue Lord Son, our Son has never I owe you all, if you feel resentment if your pursuit is unsuccessful, then you should leave early!"

In the end, there were still ten handsome orcs who were confident in themselves standing in front of Pei Xia.

Pei Xia narrowed his eyes and began to look at it: This guy is too tall, and the pressure on people is too great, eliminate him! This look is too fanciful, eliminated! This one does not have too thin muscles, eliminate it!

Knockout, Knockout, Knockout!

In the end, Pei Xia reluctantly left four people behind.

One is a handsome bird man with a pair of white wings, the other is a handsome black panther man with sharp and cool eyes, the third is a handsome deer man with a sunny smile and a lovely smile, and finally there is a tall horn on his head. Strong handsome rhino guy.

"Explain in advance that all I can do is to help you find an opportunity to be courteous." Pei Xia said with a heartache, "If Lord Saint Son is not satisfied, I will immediately give up helping you, understand?!"

The four of them patted their chests confidently: "Don't worry, give me a chance, I can create the world that Saint Son loves the most!"

"Since that's the case, then you wait here for a while." Pei Xia nodded, and was about to walk back to the courtyard when she suddenly stopped, then turned back and asked, "Do you have any special food here?"

The four handsome orcs nodded again and again and began to introduce to Pei Xia enthusiastically. They were talking in a rush, and Pei Xia's ears hurt because of the noise.

"Stop, stop, just now is enough."

"Hey, guard." The handsome birdman's name is Fospezhen, and he introduces himself as an orc from the White Dove Clan, "I can personally serve the special delicacies of the clan for Lord Saint Son, please help me pass it on, remember to tell me clearly name!"

As soon as these words came out, the orcs of the other three races immediately looked at him in surprise and rejection, how cunning! So they also said that they would send their own food, and they wanted to show their sincerity through this!

Pei Xia nodded: "Yes, but you have to make sure that it is clean and hygienic. Well, you wait here now, and I will ask Lord Holy Son if you can use the kitchen inside."

It's not a meal cooked by a serious cook, and Pei Xia is not very relieved, he has to keep an eye on it himself.

"clear!"

Ugh!

The Holy Son is so popular that it makes the knights very distressed!

Pei Xia shook his head, went back to the small courtyard and closed the door, he walked towards Lucifer's room. In the simple and exotic house, Lucifer sat on a chair, looking sideways at the dusk outside the window.

The western sky is already showing the shadow of the moon, and soon the stars will follow.

Lucifer's expression was a little lonely. Although his sitting posture was relaxed, the hand on his lap was secretly clenched.