"chapter 47"

This is a sunny, cloudless, gentle, comfortable summer.

In the early morning, the bright sunlight makes the flowers more red, the scorching sun has not yet risen, and it is cool and open.

In a beautiful small building clinging to a climbing tiger, in the biggest and best master bedroom, a beauty with long blond hair is showing her lips slightly, and the tip of her bright red tongue is looming between her snow-white teeth. He is at a loss, he is shocked, he does not dare. believe!

Next to the blond beauty, was sitting a handsome black-haired young man, the young man's eyes widened, he leaned slightly and stared at the blond beauty's belly!

These two people are the holy son Lucifer, who is admired by all the people of the Light God Cult, and Pei Xia, the personal guard paladin that he personally selected.

Pei Xia stretched out a finger, shivering, pointing at Lucifer's stomach, and said in horror, "Sir, how could your stomach look like this, could it be... you are poisoned again?!"

The abdomen hidden under the pajamas bulged slightly, like a pregnant woman four or five months pregnant, and it was particularly conspicuous because of Lucifer's thin body.

"Please let me take a look!"

Snapped!

Lucifer raised his hand and knocked off Pei Xia's hand.

Pei Xia was puzzled: "Are you shy? Your health is important, let me take a look!"

"No, I'm not poisoned." Lucifer gritted his teeth.

Pei Xia was shocked. Since there was no poisoning, could it be...

"There are parasitic beasts!"

Lucifer: "?? No."

"You're pregnant?! No..." Pei Xia looked at him in shock and said cautiously, "Are you disguised as a man?"

But he had helped Lucifer take a bath, and he had seen his upper body, so it was a man.

Moreover, even if it is pregnant, will it be so fast?

Lucifer raised one hand to support his forehead, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he gritted his teeth and smiled patiently, grabbing Pei Xia's hand with the other hand:

"Stop guessing, I'm a man. Pei Xia, I have a question for you."

"Please speak."

Lucifer grabbed Pei Xia's hand with a slight force, and smiled reluctantly: "Did you really... eat the fruit of life?"

Pei Xia was stunned for a moment, then coughed uncomfortably, feeling a little guilty: "I have eaten, Lord Holy Son, please don't worry about me."

Lucifer looked at his flat belly and remained silent. It was Lord Saint Son's calm choice.

Pei Xia felt a little guilty: "Is there any problem?"

After a long time, the corners of Lucifer's lips twitched slightly, he quietly pulled the quilt to cover his stomach, his blue eyes were like a surging deep sea: "What about me, did you eat my life? fruit?"

Pei Xia was a little embarrassed. If there were two of them, it would be difficult to report the disappearance of the Fruit of Life. To say that if he only ate it would be a lie, and Lucifer said that he hated others lying the most. .

Pei Xia lowered her head and moved her lips slightly: "This... does it matter?"

Lucifer put down the hand holding his head, sighed deeply, and finally calmed down, he looked sideways at the green trees and gardens outside the white lacquered coffin: "I forgot to tell you before that the fruit of life has some peculiar effects. …”